No One / Forty

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After restless, exhausted, drinking potions, reciting or studying all night and day, accidently falling asleep in the library for two weeks, we were all finished and done with OWLs and now just have to wait for our results which not fun for anyone.

And with the torture from that Umbridge woman, everyone had enough.

Even if she's just here for the exam we take, she would be walking around the castle and telling people to not use magic in the castle, fixing student's hairs and clothes with her wand whenever she walked past them, have girls and boys have 8 inches apart, which just fury Daphne more than ever that she told me and Pansy how she wants to kill her and rip that rubbish of a cardigan and burn her with it. And even sometimes telling students from the announcer about the most random shit that no one cares.

But finally, after the last day of the our OWLs, George and Fred finally had enough putting up with her bullshit and did something that I know would come down to history.

And one of the most phenomenal thing ever happened to me after just that.

~~~~~~~

I was playing with my wand in hand while we were all waiting for the last student to be done questioning by Umbridge when we started to hear loud crashes and bangs. Every students snapped their head up from whatever they were doing to look at each other confused of what's going on. But when the hall started to shake, everyone ducked down onto the floor while some don't even care to do so and was just looking straight at Umbridge who pushed a student away with force that she tripped on her own feet and almost hit her head on the floor but she was quick to use a spell. 

Umbridge walked straight to the door of the hall, throwing a glare at me and Harry along the way as our eyes followed her figure.

She wasn't found of me and my hair ever since she came.

Everyone got up from their seats, including Pansy, Daphne and Marie walked up to me to get a better look since I was seated directly at the entrance. I also stood up as my hair turns light blue while Blaise who was sitting beside me, came behind me and put his arms on my shoulder with a smirk on his face as we all watched Umbridge's every steps carefully.

Everything and everyone around us went absolute quiet as our attention were drawn onto her as she pushed the double doors open and looked carefully without stepping out of the hall. She took a look behind to us before a spark came flooshing out of nowhere right to her face.

And suddenly, everything, maybe even her life, flashed before her eyes.

She yelled in fright and ducked down as George and Fred came flying in on brooms with a speed of lighting, followed by dragons comprised entirely of green and gold sparks.

The same sparks they used on me for April's fools.

They were soaring up and down the entire hall, emitting loud fiery blasts and bangs as they went; shocking-pink Catherine wheels, five feet in diameter were whizzing lethally through the air like so many flying saucers, rockets with long tails of brilliant silver stars were ricocheting off the walls, sparklers were writing swear words in midair of their own accord, firecrackers were exploding like mines everywhere as we all stood rooted in our spots, laughing and smiling uncontrollably with our hands covering our mouth in shock and happiness. 

My hair instantly turned full blue as I cheered loudly through the fireworks. Marie who was completely stunned by the work of George and Fred, also started clapping while cheering loudly. Whistles, excitements and clapping started to fill the hall, adding to the noise that was already loud enough to blow a person away, started to get more louder.