Chapter 2

"Speaking"
<<Comn>>
"Thought/flashback"
'Quote'
——————————————————
Five Years Ago...

     When Kioshi regaining his consciousness his first thought was "I'm alive?!" A completely normal reaction, mind you, when the last thing he remember is his upper body separate from its lower part after Kioshi using his body as desperate attempt shielding his older brother, Tanjiro, while they with the rest Hashira who still alive fighting Kibutsuji Muzan, waiting for the sun to rise.

     The next thing Kioshi do is organize his thought, going through his old and new memory to find out how did he still alive, and promptly giving up when he didn't find something usefull in favor for examining his surrounding.

     He found himself lying on top a bed inside a bedroom filled by familiar poster and merchandize, it took him a minute to relize that this is his room before he became a Kamado, at this point he want to cry, but he can't so he do what he best, try to figured out the how and why's he ended up in this situation.

     He immediately looking around if something, something familiar from the Demon Slayer corps get brought with him. He relieved to found his katana lying on the floor next to his black with green smoke pattern haori and the fox mask Urokodaki-sensei gave him. Kioshi quickly scramble off the bed to pick them up and immediately felt that his body felt off. He realize what's wrong with his body after he found a mirror.

—<—<—<—<—<—<—>—>—>—>—>—

     Waking up in a world that he barely had any memories of and reverted back into his 9 years old body was a bizarre experience, and one that he’s never quite felt before, given his equally as bizarre life.

     However, dealing with waking up after what one thought was their death is, in fact, something he has experienced, which is at least one thing that has made this whole… situation, somewhat more manageable.

     He is Kamado Kioshi, second son to Kamado Tanjuro and Kamado Kie. He is a Tsuguko. He is a Demon Slayer Corps member.

     In the midst of his bizarre life, he had only forgotten one thing.

     Before all of that, he was first Midoriya Izuku, a quirkless nobody in a world ruled by quirks. He is Midoriya Izuku, son to Midoriya Hiashi and Inko. (And isn't that ironic that both of his fathers is passed at the same year he turned eight year old in both life)

     "Why did I come back?" He thinks to himself, and tries to fall back into his dreams, hoping that once he closes his eyes, he'd be back to the Butterfly Manor with everyone he'd ever loved.

     One week later, in the midst of learning about what happened ("It was an accident involving an unknown quirk, you were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time"), he was still here.

     Midoriya Izuku opens his eyes once more at the dead of night, scarily aware, staring at the pale green ceiling of his bedroom with no one around, and finally allows himself to break. For every tremble that he feels, every tear that he sheds, every ounce of pain that he endures, he holds onto the memories of his life as Kamado Kioshi and mourns his loss, momentarily allowing himself to drown in his grief.

     Everyone he has ever known, has ever loved, has ever spoken to is dead.

     And from this point forward, Midoriya Izuku will have no choice but to live with that heavy weight for the rest of his life.

     "I won't forget you, he swears. I won't I- I'll keep you all close to my heart. I swear, okay? God, why? Why me? I’m sorry I'm sorry… please take me back. I can't do this! I can't, I can't…"