8

It will take a while,
to make you smile.
Somewhere in these eyes,
Im on your side

Ranboo woke up feeling like he hadn't slept at all that night.
His head felt heavy and his whole body screamed after more sleep.

He got up and fumbled to the bathroom.
He looked himself in the mirror but couldn't really recognize himself, did he really look this exhausted?
His eyes where puffy and had dark rings underneath them.

He splashed some water on his face and took a deep breath before he got out from the bathroom.

"You ok?" Tommy asked when Ranboo stumbled into the kitchen. He nodded and sat down next to Tubbo.
"You sure, bossman?" Tubbo looked at Ranboo worried.
"I just didn't sleep that much, nothing to worry about" Ranboo brushed the question away.

They ate the breakfast in silence, Tommy slightly uncomfortable but he figure it was better to not break the silence and make it weird.

"Im going to Aimseys later" Tubbo cleaned his throat and looked up from his cereal.
"Who are they?" Ranboo asked and looked at Tubbo.
"My.. friend?" Tubbo stared confused at Ranboo, he knew Ranboo knew about Aimsey, the guy had even met her.
"Do i know them?" Ranboo looked lost.

"Ranboo my guy she was here like a week ago" Tommy looked as confused as Tubbo, where he pranking them? That didn't seem like a Ranboo thing to do.

"I've never met anyone named Aimsey though" Ranboo laughed slightly panicked, why didn't they understand him? "Stop playing and tell me who Aimsey is"

"But.. but you know who they are!" Tubbo stood up and looked at Ranboo, who looked between Tubbo and Tommy.

"Chill out Bo, just tell me who Aimsey is" Ranboo tried to calm Tubbo, which didnt go well, seeing as Ranboo himself wasn't calm.

———————-

A/N: hellooo!! Short chapter but I've been working on this for a bit and i wanted to post is lol ! ☻☻

It makes me go :] whenever someone votes or comments !! Yall are so sweet wth ♡

Anyone got any theory's on whats gonna happen?
I got a plan sort of but I'd like to hear what your thoughts are ! :D
Maybe I'll get some inspo and write something similar :o!
Ok bu-bye!! <3