DEVIL AT WORK

IN THE MORNING

As soon as Abhimaan woke up, he texted Abhimanyu to meet him in his office sharp at 10am. Without disturbing Meera's sleep he went out for his regular jogging and exercise. On his way to the garden he crossed Rajveer's room where he found him asleep and Rudrani Devi caressing his son's head lovingly. Taking a look at them he walked further to continue his daily morning work on health.

In the gym he met his cousin brothers. "Good morning bhai" both the twins wished Abhimaan who in return nodded back at them with a stoic expression.

"Bhai is everything alright?" Aviral asked
"No, but the time has come to set everything right at their place" Abhimaan replied.

"Hua kya hai bhai?" Abhiraj asked this time........"I want you both in office today , will brief you about the stuffs which you both have to do" Abhimaan ordered and both the twins quickly agreed to his command.
(What's the matter bhai?)

IN HIS ROOM

Abhimaan returned back to his bedroom after he was done with his exercise. Upon entering he found Meera sitting at the edge of the bed slightly hissing.

"Dard ho raha hai?" Abhimaan whispered near her ears. Hearing an unexpected voice Meera slightly jumped in her place.
(Is it paining?)

"Maan, I might get a stroke if you keep doing so.......and answer to your question is yes, thoda dard ho raha hai" Meera said while hooking her hands behind Abhimaan's neck.

(Maan, I might get a stroke if you keep doing so.......and answer to your question is yes, it's paining)

"Hm, last night we went rough on each other" Abhimaan commented

"We? Mein nhi sirf aap" Meera retorted back
(We? It was only you, not me)

"Achaaa.... see what you have done" saying so Abhimaan removed his sweaty tshirt and showed his back which now is decorated with the nail art by Meera

Meera gasped seeing her hidden artistic self. She couldn't believe she did this. Her cheeks turned red in embarassment. Inorder to cover the embarassment she said "haan toh abhi mein dikhau kahan kahan nishan choda hai apne?"
(So what, now do you want me to show you the places where you have intentionally left many marks)

Abhimaan smirked and teasing her, he said "Haan haan dikhao ......show me every part of your body which is marked by me" while pulling her tshirt.

(Yeah yeah please show........show me every part of your body which is marked by me)

"Husshh....Maan bade batameez aur besharam ho gaye hain aap" Meera said accusing Abhimaan
(Hussssshh......Maan you have turned into a complete shameless now a days)

"Galat..... mein toh pehle se hi esa tha baas tum paas nhi thi toh meri batameezi aur besharami ubhar ke nikal nhi rahi thi andar se" Abhimaan said and both started laughing
(Wrong .........i was like this only since long but just cause you weren't there with me so I have had covered my shameless with the facade of gentleman)

"I love you Maan"

"I love you Meera"

"Ahaan!! kal toh mana kar rahe thay.....keh rahe thay ki ek baari bol diya dubara nhi bolunga and all sab kya hua raha nhi gaya na nhi bolkar" Meera said imitating Abhimaan
(Ahasan!! Yesterday someone was saying am not going to repeat these words, this was the first and last time and all now what happened, could not stop yourself from uttering three words)

"Late ho raha hun mein, office bhi jana hai mujhe tumhari tarah vella nhi hun.....nahane chalo" Abhimaan ignored Meera's taunt and dragged her into the bathroom
(Am getting late for my office so get your lazy ass up and let's have a bath)