Chapter 3 S3

Mutant ninja turtle: how are you this evening, UA high school? We are the vanguard action squad of the League of Villains!

Ojiro: the league of Villains? Why are they here...?

Conkeldurr: shall I crush this girl's head? What d'you think? Well, what do you think?

Tiger: like I'd let you, you-

Mnt: wait up, big sis mag! Don't be hasty. You two, tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows stain's tenets or not.

Y/n: stain...!

Iida: so you're the ones his ideology brought?

Mnt: that's right! I'm- oh yeah, you, with the glasses!

Y/n: which one?

Mnt: (points at Iida) him! You were the one who brought about the end of stain at hosu city. I apologize for the late introduction.

He pulled out a giant sword made of many swords.

Mnt: I'm spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!

Tiger: I don't care, but you bastards... The woman lying there, pixie bob, has started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's fac-

Spinner: blegh!

Y/n: s... Stain! STAIN?!

Y/n: Stain took my best friend! He abandoned his dying sister! I'll kill you, stain!

Iz ku: Y   THAT I N'T STAIN!

You shook your head.

Y/n: sorry... I was just mad.

Mandalay: tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here! Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!

Y/n: ok! Wait... Iida! You're in charge. Someone isn't here!

Izuku: I know where he is! Mandalay! I know where he is!