69

This whole night didn't feel real. I truly felt as if I was in a fairytale.

Candle lit dinner on a yacht with my favorite food and being surprised with an engagement and beautiful ring seemed too good to be true.

My lips still tingled from our kiss after I said yes. He held me so gently and the connection of our lips felt so loving and caring. If I could take the memory and play it on a screen, I'd watch it every day.

Dion's hand gently rested on my thigh as we laid in bed. His half lidded eyes watched TikTok's on his phone as giggles left his soft lips, "Dumb ass nigga..." He mumbled as he rewatched the video, this time giggling a lil harder, "Babe,.. if they gave you a trigger to a bomb and said you had to blow up either me or a bus, which you choosing?" His eyes moved to me and my own widened, "I'm not answering that." His smile drops as he puts his phone down, "You supposed to choose me... fuck all them niggas in there bruh." I shake my head frantically as he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I'm not blowing up a bus, babe.. and yo ass is too smart to get in a stupid situation like that so no need to worry." I lean in to kiss his cheek but he dodges it, "No.. Go kiss them folk on the bus." I pout before gripping his chin and pressing a fat kiss on his cheek, ignoring his grumbling, "Shut up. I'm not doin either.. You so mean." I ignore his pout as I make him look at me before kissing him over and over.

He finally gave in after a moment, kissing me gently and holding me there. His hands snaked around my waist as he pulled me into his lap, "Aight.. I'll let it slide this time only cause you bout to be my wife." I smile brightly at the name and look down at the ring on my finger.

"I love it so much.. I'm literally obsessed.." I hold my ring hand up to show him and blush as he kisses it gently, "Thank God. I looked everywhere for it.. Ask Tasha. She helped out wit so much." His face softened as he let his head fall back to rest in our pillows, a satisfied sigh leaving his grinning lips.

I lean over and press a gentle kiss to his nose before grabbing my phone, "Lemme say thank you to Tasha and pop the news to everyone!" He hums softly as he watches me start calling our group chat, smiling like a dumb muppet at the camera as everyone started filing in.

"Heyyyyyy!" Tyler was the first to answer as his face came into view. Strobe lights and screaming was all I heard as he kept dancing, "Girl you missin the fuck out! They got free drinks and hella niggas here!" He yells over the music and I laugh, "I have a man already, Ty." He looks at me like I'm crazy before his eyes widened, "Oooh yeaaaaaaah." He drunkenly nodded his head, "He there wit you?" I nod my head and show Dion on the phone.

"LAWD HAVE MERCY!" Ty screamed, earning a few looks, "Lemme get my AirPods and talk to this fine gentleman.." I laugh as he hurriedly shuffled through his bag as Tasha joined, already screaming and hollering, "OH MY GAWWWWWD!" She sings and I laugh loudly as Sierra beside her gives her a crazy look, "What's wrong?" She looked confused as ever as Tyler finished getting himself together and Tasha settled down.

"I just wanted to tell y'all some really really reaaaally good news." I sing softly and watch them all lean into their phones, "Yo man got a brother? Cousin? Uncle?" Tyler nosily brought the camera to his eye, as if he would magically be able to see Dion again.

"Even better!" I squeal and slowly raise my ringed hand to the camera. Screams and surprised gasps filled the room as they all looked at it.

Tasha set her phone up as she grabbed Sierra, jumping up and down before praise dancing, "Finally! My baby got a ring on dat motherfawkin finger!" She yelled to ceiling before Sierra started speaking in tongues, "And if he hurt her, may his hairline recede and his teeth fall out!" She sang and Tyler nodded his head in approval.