Chapter 4: Past revealed.

Y/n stopped on her track and Ara too looked at the men, slightly shocked.

Y/n then made an eye contact with Taehyung and he just stayed quiet, like a statue.

Y/n: Excuse me.

She said and Jimin pushed himself aside to let her go out of the room.

With that she ran out of the room and walked downstairs before heading into the garden.

She sat down on the grass and hugged her knees before putting her head on them and crying her heart out.

She just needed to empty herself right now.

Meanwhile, Jimin looked at Ara and she looked back at him with a light smile.

Jimin then looked at Taehyung.

Jimin: So this is your room, you can sleep.

With that he left the room and Ara followed him.

Taehyung saw them walking past by him and entered the room slowly.

He walked to the window and stood by it.

He leaned himself on the wall while looking at the garden.

But suddently he saw Y/n crying on the grass.

He stood straight and frowned internally when he saw her crying that much.

Meanwhile, Y/n cried non stop.

She just wanted to go really far from her problems.

She was missing the kindness, the love, the happiness that she always used to get from her family before her wedding.

Y/n: Why am i that much unlucky? Why can't Taehyung be like Jimin? He is really lovely toward his wife then why not Taehyung?

She looked up at the sky and tried to make her heart calm.

She closed her eyes and let her heart speak for herself.

Suddently Y/n felt a soft material being put around her shoulders.

She frowned and saw that it was a soft navy blue blanket.

Then she looked at the owner and it was Jimin with a smile plastered on his lips.

He sat down beside her as she wipped her tears before looking at him with a light smile.

Taehyung looked at them and clenched his jaw when he felt something burning inside of him.

He didn't waste one second and went to his bed before laying down on it and sleeping.

Jimin: So, why is Mrs. Kim crying?

Y/n looked down while playing with the blanket.

Y/n: What can i do? I wanted to feel lighter.

Jimin: I understand you, there is a moment in our life when we can't control ourselves and just want to burst out.

She looked down and restarted to cry silently.

Jimin saw her and sighed sadly.

Jimin: I promise that your harwork will pay one day, Taehyung is not doing all of that by himself. He is not cold because he wants to but because his life made him like this.

Y/n frowned and looked at him with her glossy eyes.

Y/n: Means?

Jimin: Means that something happened to him when he was around his 8 years old. And this past of him affected his whole life.