✨Bonus Chapter ✨

ايان Ayaan

"Mamma are you sure?" I raise my chin up from my laptop when I hear my little son's soft voice which is almost coming out unsure.

"I—I think it is 5, this is so difficult" Kinza groans slapping the book on her face "see they are saying there are 7 boxes, and Meena takes 3 boxes then how many remains? So put 7 fingers up" I roll my eyes at how dumb my wife is.

She puts seven finger up and my son does what his mother is doing with a confused frown "now 3 boxes are taken somewhere by Meena so close three fingers, how many are remaining?"

"4?" My 5 years old Arhaan replies doubtfully, and kinza grins nodding, "4! My son is so intelligent!" She cups his face and pampers her with lots of kisses.

Arhaan gives her a shy smile, after being complimented by his mother.

"Okay, you go and play for a while and then we will do the next sum I am tired now" she throws her body on the bed beside me and shooes away my little one who pouts. "Mamma we just did two sum"

"We did two sum baby, TWO, that is too much for a little soul, I'll go talk to your teacher for giving so much homework" she exaggerates and he huffs didnt want to be called again for doing the rest.

"Comehere I'll help you" I close my laptop before patting the empty space beside me, Arhaan smiles brightly before grabbing his things he drops it near his mothers head.

I take the text book from his hold, and I give kinza a light smack with the book, for being so lazy. She groans and gives me a hard glare which turns in to a pout quickly, when I raise my eyebrow.

"There are 5 apples and if a boy eats two apples how many will remain?" I question the little one who blinks his beautiful eyes which looks just like his moms to me.

"Think that You have 5 apples, and if I take two apples from you how many will you have?" I again question him but with more easy words, "um 2–no 3?"

"That's right 3, so write that down, no.of apples that remains is 3" he smiles brightly for getting the right answer and he quickly picks up his pencil before delicately righting it down.

"Mamma what is the spelling of remain?" He pokes his Mamma's shoulder who spells it for him.

I don't know why Arhaan is scared of me when it comes to studying, he never sits with me to do the homework, he only needs his mother to do the homework.

I am sure Kinza already warned him that I'll give him one if he gets the same mistake again and again, that's why he never turns towards my direction with his book, but today he is helpless because of his lazy mother.

When I tutored Kinza she was on the verge of crying when she saw me glaring dangerously at her, because she was literally getting on my nerves by not concentrating and from that day she vowed to herself she wont let anyone get tutored by me.

Well the next day she was happy that she got complimented infront of the whole class for getting the sum right, but still kinza is kinza, if someone scold her she won't turn to them even if it was for her own good.

When I see him looking at me to continue, I ask him to read out the next question and he gulps with wide eyes before stuttering and stumbling over the words but I do not stop him when he pronounces it wrongly.

After doing the sum which looks very difficult in his mother's eyes, which is to do nothing but subtract the numbers, he finally huffs and carefully closes his pencil box and drops it inside his back, after zipping his bag like a good boy and he stands up.