00.15

THE KIDDOS HAD a busy day of painting, arts and crafts, and all sorts of other fun activities for the day. Sun and I had chased them all over the daycare, and I even caught a couple kids in the play-structures, for hide and seek. It took a long time trying to find some of them - - those tunnels seemed to go on forever.

But now that another day of work is done and behind us, I focus on my newest tasks. Cleaning, and of course, accompanying Sun.

I felt a pair of eyes on me, as I continued to clean off the kids' tables, scooping all the used paper into the trash.
I look over my shoulder and see Sun admiring me from behind. I smirk and stand up. "What? See something you like?" I tease him.

Sun laughs nervously, clasping his hands together in an awkward manner. "Maybe?"
I giggle, placing a hand to my hip. "Only maybe?"

He inches his way closer to me, and wraps an arm around my waist. His body feels hot, but I try to ignore it. "Well," he looks away, "okay, allot more than just maybe." Sun brushes a lock of H/C hair behind my ear. "Y/N, can we . . just maybe spend the rest of the shift together?" His head tilts quizzically down at me.

I furrow a brow. "Like, what do you mean?"

"Not cleaning. You know, just hanging out? Maybe we can just relax a little, and enjoy each other's company!" He beams.

I laugh lightly, nodding my head. "Oh! yeah~ we can do that."

"You've been working so hard lately, I feel like you deserve a little break anyway." Sun's voice laces with worry.

I know he's been worried about me. All I do is work these days, and being on the night shifts so much, it hasn't been helping with my shitty sleep schedule. 

"Alright, alright." I smile.

Sun takes my hand, and pulls me over to the side of the room, leaning his back against the wall. I sit beside him on the floor, and rest my head over his lap.
He gazes down at me, hand softly tracing my jaw and face. I smile awkwardly up at him.

I've never had somebody admire me as much as Sun does. No human I've ever been with, had loved me as much as Sun shows me he does.
It feels . . nice, to be appreciated. Sun allows me to let my tough guard down. I don't have to worry about anything when I'm with him.

"Y/N, you're so pretty." Sunrise mumbles softly down at me. I feel myself blushing as he tells me that.
"Stop, you're making me nervous." A fit of giggles leave my lips. My hand pulls up and I scratch the side of my temple, sheepishly.

He takes my hands and pulls them down from my face. "Don't be nervous, sunshine! You should feel lucky to be as pretty as you are~" he grins. I roll my eyes, the smile never leaving my face. "You're boosting me."

"No I'm not!" He beams.

"Whatever you say." I huff playfully.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't help it. I've never gotten to experience this type of feeling before. I like it." He continues to trace my face, fingers soon running their way into my H/L locks of hair.

I laugh a little up at him. It was sort of cute how inexperienced Sun was with his feelings.
He sure knew how to make a girl blush, though.

"Really." I giggle. I sit up, and pull out my phone.
We've taken pictures together over the course of me starting to work here, I've even gotten a few with Moon, but I figured a few more keepsakes would be good. You never know what can happen.

"Come on, let's take a picture." I smile at him. He nods, obliging.

After a little while, we continue to just sit and talk. Sure, maybe I was going against my manager's orders, but I didn't care. I'd finish those tasks, later.