27. WEDDING BELLS ✨

WEDDING DAY.....

Naaz was getting ready in her room.....preet nd Liza was packing her stuff as she has to move to sid's room....

Naaz's pov...

Ajj mere life ka bahut badda din he....mom dad khass aap b mere pass hote...aur maa apka damad bahut accha he....mera khayal rakhta he....mereko medicine dete he time pe...khana b...sab kr rahe he mere liye...aur gussa b nhi krte....

Mom dad I miss you so much....but you both don't need to worry as I am going to be very happy....

Maa is so sweet she will not torture me like the daily soap saas's...

Pov ends....

There will be wedding according to Sikh religion and then with Hindu religion....

As naaz's dad wanted a Punjabi wedding of her...

Naaz and sid gets ready at 10 am as they have to go to gurudwara for lavaan....

Imagine sidnaaz in it....

S

id has tied turbun for her and she becomes happy seeing him in turban....

She never imagined that he will do that....

Naaz first came and put RUMAALA SAHIB in front of guru granth sahib ji....

Then puts her head infront of almighty...and sat down... waiting for sid....

He also came and sits beside her....

Soon they started taking lavvan...

After that they sign the papers for marriage certificate....

Naaz was having tears in her eyes she never thought in her life that she will get marry to someone like sid....

They both eat the parshad ....
.......