~ chapter 5 ~

The atmosphere is silent and everything is fine

The atmosphere is silent and everything is fine. thanks to yoongi he cleared every journalist. the night come and yoongi also went back home as the twins also come back home but not with empty hands. yes, after all, they went out with their uncle's wealth, right?

yoongi being himself orders his man to buy everything the twins want. Mina also come the home after yoongi left the house. she wants to console y/n that's why she comes from her work to meet y/n.

y/n just welcomed mina with a blank face and she doesn't have any idea why y/n behaved like that.
coming inside the home she sees twins playing with their new toys and sitting at the dining table, they three living their full life.

until they heard something smacking against the wall and mina stops eating the blueberry, even the twins stops grinning while playing. they three look around to find the source of the smacking sounds

they froze in their place seeing y/n smacking her head to the wall. Mina just sighs and continue to do her eating session. Taeyeon and Taewoon get a little scared seeing their mom smacking her head against the wall.

"Mina aunt, what happened to my mom!?" Taewoon asks. mina sighs and looks at the twins who are looking at her with 'give me the answer will you' faces. mina sighs and clears her throat.

"your mom is weird but after giving birth to both of you she becomes weirder. actually, she's about to die after giving birth to both of you.

but thank god she didn't but she slept for two days straight and Robin's uncle is there to take care of her. she couldn't speak as she haven't drunk water for two days.

she had a hard time as she need to get blood every month and the illegal drugs she takes are really powerful and your intelligence is also part of it. your mom is like that, she smacks her head to the walls whenever she can't express her feeling well.

don't worry about her she will be fine after eating something. you know what!! your mom can do anything when things come to you guys. So, be thankful that you both have y/n as your mom."

"We are both always thankful to our mom." the twins say in unison. Mina smiles and looks at y/n and calls her over. y/n walks to them like a ghost and stands in front of them.

"here, eat this." saying that Mina pushes a blueberry into y/n mouth.

"go to your rooms and sleep. you both have school tomorrow and you both ditched the school today." y/n says while chewing the berry. twins immediately run to their room while giggling out loud.

y/n pulls her brown hair back and sits opposite Mina and sighs. "Is everything ok!? I mean the news!?" Mina asks y/n as she looks at her face.

"yoongi Oppa took care of it, don't worry unnie." hearing y/n words Mina's eyebrows twitched.

"yoongi Oppa!?"

"don't get panic. he's one of Taehyung's childhood friends more like a brother to him. he took care of everything. tomorrow there will be news saying that they apologize to me as they published my pic without my constant." I said and smiled at Mina. she also smiles and tugs her hair behind her ear.