Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly

HBD CWOFFEE-CHAN!! cwoffeejelly, my dear, my beloved!! I wish you the very happiest and most amazing life a person can have!! Someone like you truly deserves the very best!! Stay happy, bby!! Also, some Shin-niichan time <33

This IS canon tho...

-----

You let out a yawn as you walked over to Shinichirō's shop, spotting the truck that made all your deliveries, standing in front of the shop. It was still fairly early as you dragged yourself to them.

"Oh-Hey!! Do you perhaps work here?" The delivery man chatted as you nodded with a kind grin, "Yes, are these the exhaust pipes we ordered?" He nodded at your question before handing you the clipboard.

"Could you please sign here?" He pointed to a line on the paper and you quickly scanned through the paragraphs before taking the pen and carefully signing as asked to.

"Thank you so much!!" He shot you a smile before handing you the box filled with new exhaust pipes and let you take it.

You gratefully took the box and watched the man bow and leave before walking up to the main door and placing the box down. You reached to your pocket and pulled put the spare keys, fumbling around with them before clicking them inside the lock. You opened the front door before picking up the box and walking in, seeing Shinichirō sleeping next to a bike with it's interior all opened up.

A smile made way to your lips as you saw his form snoring away peacefully, the wrench in his hand having fallen out of his grip. You placed the box down on the counter-top before walking over to your beloved older brother and fixing his passed out body. You took the tools and put them away, before laying him down and pushing a nearby pillow underneath his head.

He flinched slightly, making you stop for a moment amd just wait. You heaved a sigh of relief before pulling a blanket over him and covering him. After he was all warmed up and cozy, you began to clean up the shop and walked up to the very front to arrange one of the exhaust pipes into the customer's bike.

Fixing the bike, you failed to notice Shinichirō groaning as he woke up, "[Name]-chan?" He called out as you turned your head in surprise and looked at him, "Huh? Nii-san, you're up already?" You asked as you walked over to him and pat his head, "You should sleep a bit more, you look like you haven't slept in ages..."

His head swayed slightly as his eyes remained closed, exhaustion evident in his figure, "I'm-I'm up!!" He whispered as you combed through his hair, smiling at his tired state, "Sit still, Nii-san... Lemme comb your hair..."

You combed his black tresses, feeling him lean into the cold plastic of the comb. Suddenly, he shot up and turned to you in surprise, "[Name]-chan!!" He yelled, making you raise an eyebrow at his outburst.

"What are you doing here?! It's your birthday, you should be taking the day off!!" You smiled as he began frantically trying to get up and almost stumbling in his attempt.

"No need to rush, Nii-san..." You cooed at him as he began freaking out, worried since he had't even gotten you a cake.

"Oh, no!! [Name]-chan!! I am so sorry, sweetheart!! I was so busy with the shop, I totally forgot!!" He rushed over to you amd squished your cheeks together, making you look like a blob fish as you grinned happily at him.

"It's not that big of a deal, nii-san!! Let's just fix the shop up first, okay?" He vigorously shool his head, "No!! We are just going to celebrate your birthday today!!" He affirmed before scurrying over to the front door and flipping over the OPEN sign. After closing the shop, he pulled you towards the sofa and told you to sit down and rest while he cleaned up.