chapter 6: Bathrobe

I finally reached my room...
Wow what a hectic day man!! I should take a shower ..
Then she came  back from shower by wearing bathrobe .. water is dripping from her wet hair..
Suddenly her phone rang
Y/n : hii (sounding low).

Harsh : what happened baby ur sounding soo stressed..

Y/n: I'm just tried bub..if u were here u gonna give me shoulder massage ... When u will comeback ...come fast nah
(She started crying )

Harsh: Awwww bub don't be upset I'm gonna be very soon i know ur having a Hard time I'm there for u always come and talk to me anytime but don't cry i can't see u like this..

Y/n: ok but if u done come soon I'm not gonna talk to ...and why u have called me u don't have meetings go and complete fast all ur work and come to me..

Harsh: ok madam ... I love u

Y/n : love u too..
After she cut the call..then someone knocked on her room..she went to  open the room thinking it will be room servicing whom she call few minutes before bcoz she wants to eat something..but get shocked to see taehyung in front of her..
Y/n: Taehyung why are u here..

Taehyung was just mesmerized by the beauty  in bathrobe  which is upto her middle of thigh  and her exposed legs

Taehyung was just mesmerized by the beauty  in bathrobe  which is upto her middle of thigh  and her exposed legs..he gulp by seeing the water dripping from her  wet hair to her eyes then nose then lips then neck to then.......no no what are u thinking taehyung ... He came out of her dreamland..

Taehyung: Actually i bought some clothes for u since ur clothes were wet so I arrange it from the hotel..

Y/n: thanks ..
Y/n smiled by seeing his caring nature for her.
Taehyung: only thanks
Y/n got confused..

Y/n: then what u want?

Taehyung: A hug!

Y/n : whattt

Taehyung: Are u deaf aur ignoring by words... I want a hug in return of my help..
Y/n got shocked by see hi behaviour he is telling her as if  a kid want hi candy ..he looks soo cutee no actually cutest... Y/n don't want to deny her but being professional she just try to avoid the topic..
Y/n: And if I will not give u ? Then..

Taehyung : Then there is only one option ..
He started to coming forward to her and she started to getting backward ..now they have came inside the  room ..her heart is racing like  it is going on a marathon..she could not think anything ..they both staring each other..
Then y/n spoked while in a shuttering voice..
Y/n : wh..at  o..pt..ion  t..se
Taehyung just enjoying the feeling to irritate  her, he is enjoying that how she feel weak infront of her how he a great effect on her..
Then suddenly y/n  fell down in the bed and he just standing and staring her and then takes the clothes which she is holding ...
Taehyung : Then i have to take this back ...what u thought..
Y/n facepalm herself and started cursing herself for assuming dirty things..and which taehyung knows..
Y/n: nothing. Give me back the clothes i will give a hug and now leave ..
Y/n get up and the hugged him..
Y/n: now it's fine go and good night..
She push him outside the room and quickly closed the door and started smiling .. and there Taehyung also started smiling..