THREE

Taehyung huffed and quickly followed her into her office, knocking.

Manners, after all.

"If this is some kind of trap to lock me in here with you.. it's shit."

"Fortunately, I don't want to be trapped in my office with you, not like you can do better anyway," Yuna leans forward, resting her forearms in her desk, her hands intertwined with each other as she stared daggers into the man.

He closed the door to her office, leaning his back on the wood, before slowly walking over to her. "I would simply put a piece of wood or a coin into the keyhole so no one would open it after locking the door and doing my magic."

Yuna scoffs at his words.

"Magic, really?" she laughs, shaking her head at him. "You think too highly of yourself. I doubt you're any good at pleasing someone."

Taehyung tilted his head to the side, as he now stood before her, in front of her desk. "Who said anything about pleasing someone? You know, I think you really do need to get laid. The sexual frustration and loneliness is starting to get to you."

"Shut up, I don't need to get laid," she grits, rolling her eyes at him.

In all honesty, it had been a long while since she had received any kind of intimacy from anyone and so it was expected for her to get riled up by Taehyung's sly 'advances'.

"I'm fine keeping to myself."

He put his both hands onto the sides of her desk and leaned closer to her again, now undermining her physical presence.

"I'm afraid not. I simply put my hands on your face and you were ready to give yourself to me."

He definitely got her there. Yuna practically fell apart and all he barely did anything.

She bit her lip to stop herself from arguing back, knowing full well, no matter how much she denied it, they both knew she was lying.

"And what about you? You looked like you were ready to take me right then and there just from me sucking on your thumb," she fires back, glancing down at his thumb that was once engulfed by her lips.

Taehyung laughed at her again. "You didn't deny it."
He showed her a smug look, as he fixed his hair that had fallen onto his eyes, making his shirt sleeve slip  down onto his elbow, exposing his tattoos.

"If it makes you feel any better, I would do that, even if you are, oh-so-not my type."

Yuna walks over to his side of the table, leaning against the edge of her glass desk. "What's stopping you?" she whispers to him, her voice low and teasing.

Taehyung reached his hand towards her, fixing her hair away from her face.

Taehyung was awfully physical today.

"Well... Try to guess."

"Ah.. You're scared aren't you? What, you're not into the whole 'risky' side of of things?" she taunts, relaxing her face in his hold.

He pulled his hand away from her and lightly flicked her nose. "Nope. The reason of me not doing that with you is because we have a case to take care of. Oh, and you are not my type."

Once again, Yuna got her hopes up and walked away from him, going back to her seat and not bothering to spare him another look. "I only brought you to my office to work on the case, nothing more, nothing less," she states, opening the document and reading over the information.