51- Finally!

*dramatic drumrolls*

This chapter is no doubt the most anticipated one, I am posting in between my exams just because eveni couldn't wait to write this.

So make sure to show all the appreciation

~

"because I am not the one she needs right now . She needs her family......more than me" 

Taehyung gave namjoon a "are you serious" look because he had no Idea what namjoon was talking about. 

"You know Taehyung, yn is different. She is very different from all of us, parents, family home things that we didn't even think much about has always been something she dreamt of, something she wished she also gets to experience at least once in her life. 

I remember one day when I returned from office I found yn curled on the sofa crying her eyes out watching some drama where the family was having dinner together, the mother was feeding her sick daughter. That is how much she was suffering. 

She has always been lonely taehyung. And I thought that maybe I could feel the emptiness in her heart but I am not enough .

She finally got it taehyung, her mom and her family. Everything she has ever wanted. " 

"Don't be ridiculous, hyung! I know yn is very happy to have her family back but that doesn't mean she doesn't need you. This sounds so ridiculous that now that she has a family you have to leave her. I know it's not the reason. If it is then I am sorry but you are really stupid " 

Namjoon remained silent. He had no words to explain the turmoil in his heart because he himself didn't know what he was feeling. It was too complex for Even him to put it in human words. 

"I…i am scared Tae…" he finally admitted. He raised his gaze from the desk to his friend who was looking at him with worry because of the tears that had clouded his eyes. 

"I know…i know i might be stupid for this but..but i am scared. After everything Yn said that day I am not sure if I really deserves her. 

Yn is such a beautiful person inside out Taehyung, she has been broken for so long and she is finally learning to be happy. She finally is getting everything she deserves and I don't think I am someone she deserves. Not yet at least. 

Her feelings are so raw and real . So pure just like her how can she even feel so much for me? What have I ever done to be worthy of it? What if one day she realises that I am not the one? And leave me. I …i won't be able to bear that tae…i don't think I have in me to ever go through it." 

"Wow! No, I get it hyung . You are scared but you cannot think like this. You are thinking all in the wrong direction. Why are you being so pessimistic? Yn loves you heck she has been miserable in the last 3 days,  I have seen it. I know you are being scared and it is understandable but you are doing wrong. "

"No taehyung.i..i think you are right. But I just want her to be with her family for now and get pampered with love like she deserves and maybe the distance will give her the time to think if i am really worthy of her or if all she has is gratefulness because she lived with me. Ever after that if she thinks the same about me then …" 

" Yn?" Taehyung interrupted him. 

Namjoon froze when he found you standing just beside him. He was so engrossed in speaking that he didn't even notice when you walked in. 

"Y-" 

*Slap*

You didn't  realise when you hit him but you didn't want to hear anything. You were too angry  to hear a single word he had to say.