Fireworks!

Vivian's POV:

Vivian's POV:

It's been a few hours since I've been in the office. A meeting with my family has just concluded. Papá and my grandparents came over and have decided to plan my mafia ball with the help of my company, just thay I won't be allowed to see the arrangements.

I can't plan the event my company is planning.

Just amazing!

Though I was so not stoked by this, I agreed to this arrangement and made Leo the head planner for this event.

My family just left and now I'm alone in my office with Leo.

"Ma'am, I'm serious. Are you sure you want me to handle this? I mean, I've only ever solely managed small events. This is a big one. Moreover, it's an important one." Leo asked me for the hundredth time.

"Leo, as fun as it is to watch you get flustered in front of my family, I completely trust you to excell in this. I'm not saying this cause you're a great friend of mine but rather because I've seen your work and it's amazing. You being referred as my assistant is just a very basic term when in reality, you're kinda like a head manager here. I won't be surprised if one day you decided to leave and open your own firm cause you'd be great at it, even if I don't want you to leave. So stop doubting yourself and just treat this event like any other." I said while smiling at him.

Releasing a breath, he nodded, then smiled at me and stood more confidently.

"This is an event like any other and I won't disappoint you. I'd handle it perfectly like my other events." He stated confidently to himself and me, causing me to smile.

"That's what I like to hear." I stated and after that, he bid me goodbye and left to do his work while I resumed mine.

Few hours later

I was making a new design for one of my projects when my intercom buzzed. Answering it, Leo's voice came through.

"Ma'am, Mr. Stephan Romano is here to see you." Leo spoke up and I replied by asking him to let Stephan in.

Soon enough, Stephan walked into my office and came towards me.

"Hey Ivi." He greeted me and then walked around my desk, towards me.

"Hi Steph. What are you doing here?" I questioned him.

"I'm here to take you out." He bluntly said.

His bluntness startled me and I exclaimed in surprise, "What?!"

"You won our bet so I own you a lunch. Moreover I have the whole day free today so we're going out." He explained.

I don't know why but I kinda felt dissappointed that he just wants to go out with me because of the bet.

It's because you really like him and are too chicken to ask him out yourself , and rather want him to ask you out. My subconscious shouted in my head but I successfully ignored it.