Chapter 24

Kiara

Finally getting off the plane and breathing in the sweet Italian air was blissful.

" Kiara! " someone shouted as we reached the outside of the airport. I turned and screamed, I honestly didn't expect to see her. " Auntie Arsinoe" I ran into her arms and just hugged her tightly. " I missed you so much, Amora. Wheres my lua? " she asked looking around. " Auntie Arsinoe " Elena shrieked as she jumped onto her. " where have you been? " Elena said almost close to tears. " That is a story for when we get home, Lua. For now, would kindly do the sweet thing and introduce me to your friends? " she said with that million dollar smile of hers. I turned to our friends and sisters and saw them all become at ease.

" Theres that but Auntie Arsinoe, its time to reintroduce my sisters. This is Kia and this is Kara. " I said, pushing my sisters forward. " The Kia and Kara. It must be a good day indeed. " she said, narrowing her eyes at them, sounding anything but nice.

" Hi, Auntie Arsinoe " said Kia as she tried to hug her, but she simply stepped back and said " its Aunt Milan to you both and Auntie Arsinoe to almost everyone else. " she said as she went to introduce herself to the girls.

" Shes as tough as we remember. " said Kara, admiring her charm with everyone. " She disappeared for almost 3 years, shes much tougher than you remember.  " said Elena as the cars pulled up to us.

Our boxes were picked and packed up into the cars and we all got filled in.

"How many families and gangs are staying at the house? " I asked, going onto my phone to check appropriate weather.

" There are 3 families and one gang staying at the Salvatore family. According to what, Sophia sent. " said Jackie, reading a file that she promoted out from her phone. " Its Adonis gang that's staying over.  " said Lex, as she buckled her sisters belt. " Good. Auntie, everything's been prepared right. Or is there any extra thing that would be added later on? " I asked, hovering over my planner.

" I dont much about that, you'll have to ask either Isa or Jas. They're the ones in charge of it. " said Auntie Arsinoe, as she told the drivers to start going.

" So just kick back, relax, glow and grow on this special vacation. Okay? " I hummed in response already feeling the jet lag form.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

" Honestly Camilla, sleeping already. Pigra. " I looked up to see my very fierce Nonna. " Matinna Nonna, mi è persmesso essere stanco, arent I? " I said, grinning up at her. (Morning grandma, I'm allowed to get tired. )

" Not when you're a Pigra. " she said givin me a stern look before her eyes softened, " get over her and give your Nonna a hug.  " ( lazyass)

" Nonna! " she got tackled by Elena before I could even hop out of the car.

" Mi estrella " said Nonna as she patted Elena's hair. ( my star)

" you guys brought a big family to your even bigger family. " said Auntie Prima, as she took all of them in. " You know us, Auntie Prima. " I said as I launched myself at her. " Yes, yes. Let's go inside. We're having a little picnic party out in the garden. You'll join? " asked Auntie Prima.

" Yes, Un modo semplice per ottenere introduzioni. Let's change first though. " said Elena as everyone began to get inside.

" True. Let me call Nanny Estella, she'll direct you to your rooms. Nanny Estella! " she yelled as Nanny Estella appeared out of nowhere.

" Honestly Donata, at 56 you're still yelling. " said Nanny Estella as she eyed Auntie Prima. " Love you too bestfriend." Said Auntie Prima as she walked away and Nonna shook her head.

" Honestly, that woman. Anyways, hello everyone I'm Estella De Noir. I'm Italian french brought up in Britain, till i came here with my best friend, that brat. " she said, smiling at all of us. " I heard that " yelled Auntie Prima, " that was the intention. "

" Anyways, if you'll come with me. I'll show you all your rooms and the safe rooms. " she said as she began to lead us upstairs.

" The entire west wing will be for you all and some guests. Anyone above 16 is welcome to stay on your floor. While Callista and Naava will be staying in the same wing, they'll be on different floor. Is that okay? "  We all smiled and said yes. " Good. "

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

" This isnt a room, this is a whole ass en suite. Its complete with a balcony, a living room, a tv, mini fridge, a fucking jacuzzi, a complete makeup and skin care set table and a massage chair. I'm never going home again. " said Lex as she dramatically jumped onto my bed.

" With free wifi and Netflix too. " I said, picking an outfit to wear. " will you Nonna adopt me? " she murmured through my bed. " you'll have to ask her. "

" What are wearing to the picnic party anyways? " I asked all of them as I entered the bathroom. " it's a little chilly outside so I'm gonna go with a black and brown checkered sweater vest, a pair of baggy ripped Jeans, Nike sneakers and a short sleeved cropped top. " said Blythe, as she laid everything out on my bed.

" Good choice, could you pick for me too? " asked Lex, as Jackie raised her hands signifying she wanted the same thing.

" Okay, for Lex. You're going to wear a white cropped button up shirt, with a sweatshirt, a tennis skirt, leggings and boots. And for Jackie, you're wearing a jean trouser dungarees, with a white sweatshirt and boots for you too. " that's our fashion queen.

" I'm here " said Elena in a singing voice while wearing a burgundy bath robe.

" Ara, have you picked my outfit yet? " Pigra. " Yes, it's on the dressing table next to mine. "

" damn, this is cute. " she practically squealed. It was a pair of white cargo pants, a burberry scarf type crop top with an I don't really know what it's called but it's a top with just the sleeves and no body with a pair of black boots.

" now everyone, come let me do your hair. Blythe, would you like to do your hair in a slick black pony tail? " asked Elena, as she began prepping the styling chair. " yes please. " said Blythe as she sat down in the chair.

" we're here " said my two older sisters looking so tired and shit.

" remind us never to disappear again " they said muffled through my pillow that they stuffed their faces through.

" Nanny Estella intentionally got us lost in the place that has the worst cell signal. " ooh. We all burst out laughing, I honestly expected them to be punished but I didnt expect the whole house to do it..

" can someone please tell us they picked an outfit for us to wear please? " they cried out dramatically.

" my closet is filled with clothes. You can find something. " I said finally rinsing off all the extra suds and drying off.

" someone call maid Nathalie and ask if the girls are ready. Also you need jewelry and bags, tap the blue button on my wardrobe door. "