Bonus Chapter ~ The Vampire King She-Wolf Queen~

From what I've been told this chapter has been highly anticipated. So here we are. Part 1 out of two Bonus chapter from this book until it is officially published, which I believe shall happen a lot sooner than you think. "Hint" So, I suggest that if you love this story as much as I do that you re-read this book over and over for free while you still have the chance. The second and final one shall be posted next Friday from Cyrus POV. Anywho, enjoy.

Unedited.
Embry POV & in media.

"Em Bug, are you okay?" Ask my aunt, Elena from the other end of the door as I puke my life away.

Would you please relax, I'm still not pregnant I so desperately want to say, but instead end up telling her that, "I'm fine! I'm just a little homesick!"

"Or more like a lovesick," my wolf teases.

Keep your snout shut I mentally growl right before I continue to puke my life away.

Seconds turn into minutes as my aunt decides to ask, "Em bug, is there anything that you would like to tell me. Are you sure that you're not pregnant?"

Oh, great! Here we go again. "I'm certain," I hold back a growl while flushing the toilet and wiping the rest of my breakfast contents from off my face. Once done, I somehow muster the strength to pull myself up, search for a toothbrush and make my way to the sink.

After I turn the water faucet on, I begin to wash my face and then finally brush my teeth.

Uhh. Mission impossible complete.

This has been my morning for the last past week.

Verbatim.

I wake up every morning to stuff my face with a delicious breakfast just for it to go to waste as I empty out my contents into the handy dandy toilet.

With that being said, I think it's safe to say that I'm officially sick, not pregnant just sick, and for that I'm certain. It's been a little over three moons since I've seen my mate which means that my treasured chest has been locked and the key has been lost at sea.

"Don't worry about the twins or Jenkins. I have them covered for the day. How about you take the day off? I'm going to go fetch some hot water, lemon, and ginger," I hear my aunt say before she takes to leave.

"Oh, there is a Goddess," I murmur underneath my breath.

"Someone's cracky! What's gotten into you?" my wolf calls me out.

Ignoring her, I open the bathroom door which leads to the enormous master bedroom that I'm currently occupying to prepare for the day because no matter how bad I feel. I'm expected to carry out my duties either way.

Apparently, an Alpha, nor queen doesn't have the time to be sick.

With that being said, I grab the remote to flick on the television before entering the massive walk-in closet on the other side of the room.

My eyes scan over my wardrobe as the sound of Cindy Lou Knows You voice enters my sensitive ears. "Yes! Ladies Esmerelda is a fan favorite indeed, who has seemed to bewitch the malicious King."

A small smile finds it's way to my lips as I take her words in. For the first time ever, Cindy Lou Knows You seems to not be reporting fake news.

Claire has been filling me in all about Marcellus on camera and off camera romance with the fans favorite, Esmeralda. From what I've been told, their entire engagement has been dramatically nerve-wreaking and even with all that Esmerelda has still managed to bewitch the malicious king either way.