Episode 1: Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience

A/N: I DONT OWN THESE CHARACTERS

y'all. I was not expecting to get comments and votes on the first chapter within 30 minutes of publishing it. Thank you so much.

Low key just decided to make this because I wanted to read it but there wasn't one of the characters reacting to the shows. Everyone wanted them to react to Infinity War and Endgame. Which I get, but I want the new stuff now. 
Haha, anyway enjoy.

TITLE SEQUENCE

Wanda and Vision looked at each other,
"What's going on?" Wanda asked

"Why is it in black and white?" Peter cocked his head

Tony narrowed his eyes, "You two get married?"

"She married a robot?" Bucky wondered allowed

"Android actually." Vision corrected

Pietro looked back and forth between the screen and his sister, "I'm very confused."

CUT TO: INT. KITCHEN, DAY

Wanda is telekinetically cleaning dishes. She floats some plates onto a shelf and wipes a cup down with a dish rag. Vision enters, reading a newspaper. Wanda doesn't notice and hits him in the head with a plate, which shatters onto the floor.

"Is this set in the 50's?" Yelena smiled

Alexei nodded, "Seems like it."

"Your powers look different," Pietro noted, "no weird red stuff"

VISION: My wife and her flying saucers.

"Is this a sitcom?" Peter asked

Tony looked at him, "What?"

"The laugh track."

Tony looked back at the screen, "Oh. Yea that's weird."

WANDA: My husband and his indestructible head.

Agatha smiled at this, as if laughing at a joke she'd made

Strange narrowed his eyes. During the arguments a few minutes before he'd elected to not mention the fact that he'd come from after Thanos. While the rest of the group appears to have arrived from before.

VISION: Aren't we a fine pair?

He walks over and kisses her. She magically repairs the plate and walks over to the fridge while talking.

WANDA: What do you say to silver dollar pancake, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and black coffee?

Vision cocked his head, "I don't eat."

VISION: I say, "Oh, I don't eat food."

Kate snickered to herself

Wanda opens the fridge.

WANA: Well, that explains the empty refrigerator.

She closes the fridge. Something off-screen catches Vision's eye.

VISION: Wanda?

WANDA: Hmm?

VISION: Is there something special about today?

WANDA: Well, I know the apron is a bit much, dear, but I am doing my best to blend in.

"Why?" Pietro shook his head, "We never cared about that much before."