Episode 404

As promised, after an evening of teasing and patience, the time had come for tom to do you. Zendaya words not mine.

As soon as the front door closed your back met the wall after a very long break apart from each other.

Toms lips met yours, only giving you milliseconds to get air into your lungs before the next kiss arrived.

Unfortunately for tom you managed to escape from his arms and ran upstairs towards the bedroom.

"Y/n not fair!" he says whining and starts to chase you up the stairs

"I know i'm such a meanie" you say in a teasing voice and laughing

You managed to beat tom to the bedroom but he shortly followed and so did his lips, meeting once again with yours.

Little m0an left both of your mouths as your tongues collided and made their own love to each other.

Tom slips one of your dress straps over you shoulder running his fingers over your soft skin,it wasn't cold but you did shiver slightly as toms fingers went carefully ran over your collar bone to meet the other dress strap which also carefully
pulled off your shoulder.

At the same time you were unbuttoned his top and taking off his jacket.Your lips didn't part for one second which felt amazing for the both of you.

And then your back met another old friend of its, the bedroom wall. At this point your dress was off and tom had kicked his trousers off and was left standing in his p@nts whilst you stood in only you pant!es.

After another of suck!ng each other's lips you utter some words.

"Can we move? this wall is less comfy then i remember it" you ask as toms lips sadly withdrew from yours

"Of course" he picks you up and places you on the bed where he joined you and the kissing and making love started again

And then it began, the thing you had been teasing tom with all night long. He takes off his p@nts and you take off your pant!es, you didn't have to worry about protection since you were on the p!ll. And then you let his d1ck in your k!tty and he hits thats certain spot in you k!tty that causes you to m0@n and hum slightly and tom smiles in response, happy with what he's doing to his y/n.

He kept hitting that spot for another good two hours until you were both fully pleased to both of your liking. You fell asleep with a smile on your face and your body being protected by toms body.

After such a long break you had forgotten of good it was and it was acceptable.