12

(3rd POV)

Bruno yelped, accidentally throwing the rat in his hand up, as Mirabel kicked his door in with an excited grin. "You wish you could've seen more, so see more! Have another vision!" Mirabel followed her uncle as he tapped his chair nervously. "Oh. No,no. See, I don't do visions anymore." He grabbed a broom as if to repel Mirabel. "But you could." Mirabel tried. "But I won't." the psychic retaliated, making a face as his niece snatched the broom from his hands before grabbing his cutouts of different shows, and began to put them in front of Mirabel's face as she continued to talk.

"You can't say the weight of the world, the end. If our fate's up to me, me says have another vision." "OH!" Bruno cried as he tripped over his feet, with Mirabel smiling happily at him. "Maybe it'll show me what to do." Bruno twisted himself upwards, untangling from his ruana and finnaly started to talk. "Look, even if I wanted to, which I don't, you wrecked my vision cave. Which is a problem, 'cause I need a big open space." Bruno pouted at Mirabel's enthusiasm.

"We'll find one!" "Where?" Suddenly a new voice piped up. "Use my room." The older Madrigals looked at the intruder, Antonio stared cutely at them as he held a few rats in his hands. "The rats told me everything." Movement caught Antonio's attention as he scowled at the jaguar. "Don't eat those." The cat paused from where he was about to eat some unsuspecting rats, and gave the boy apolgetic eyes. Mirabel took over, "Our family needs help, and you need to get outta here." Bruno looked around, slightly grimicing as the rats were doing their business but paused as they felt their friend's eyes on them.

Looking back at the bispectled girl, he shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Meh."

(Outside the Casa Madrigal)

Cecila stared with worry as a huge thunderstorm hung over the house, Ana and Mateo come up to her was the storm rumbled, making the three shriek as they ran for their parents.

(Inside Casita)
(Y/N) snuck back into Casita and patted the walls in thanks for getting him in quitely and he was about to go into his room when shouting caught his attention. He walked over to the railings to see his parents, Pepa and Felix, and Abuela in a adult meeting.

"You should've told me the second, you saw the vision! Think of the family." Alma scolded Agustin who glared at her with anger. "I was thinking of my daughter." Julieta placed a hand on his shoulder, as (Y/N) spoke up from where he was leaning against the banister, picking a leaf of of his hair. "Mirabel is part of this family, Abuela. She's kind, and is always working hard for this community and this family."

Snow began blowing in the foyer as Alma called to her daughter, "Pepa! Calm down!" The redhead slammed her hands on her lap, "I'm doing my best!" "Yes!" Felix scowled at his mother in law as he continued to bat the cloud with a hat. Pepa then pointed to her mother as her snow cloud faded, "You're lucky it's not a hurricane!" Strong winds startled Felix into losing the hat in the process.

"Mama, you've always been too hard on Mirabel." Julieta glared at her mother.  A crack caught Alma's attention as she addressed her oldest child, "Look around. We must protect our family, our Encanto. We cannot lose our home." "Again, Mirabel is apart of our family. There is no Encanto without Mirabel!" (Y/N) snapped, the ice around him turning spikey and changing red, as the door opened, revealing Senor Luis wih his hat in hand. "Dona, perdoname. People in town are becoming anxious about the magic. They want to see you."

Alma sighed, as she pulled on her shawl and began talking to Julieta and Agustin. "Mirabel was in that vision for a reason. Find her." She left the room, ignoring the ice spikes that grew near her.

Julieta walked over to her son, and reached up to pick a frozen leaf from his hair. "And why are you covered in leaves, mijo? Last I checked, Isabela was the flower child." She teased, her smile shaky. "I..I went to talk to someone, Mama. But right now, I need to go talk to mis hermanas."