Ch. 50

Cali's POV

" It's almost 12. We been up since 7, and haven't gotten out of bed. We definitely need to get up." I said as I looked over at A'Kyrie.

Me and AK been in bed all morning snuggled up under one another watching Disney movies.

" You ready to get up?" I asked.

He quickly shook his head no.

" Me either baby. Me either. But I know if we don't they gone think my depression is starting to affect you. So, let's get up." I sighed as I sat up in bed.

I got out of bed, and waited for A'Kyrie to crawl towards the end of the bed, so I could help him down.

" Hayaa ya 'abi. Come on Papa." I said telling him both in Arabic and English.

But A'Kyrie didn't move an inch. He just laid there looking at the tv, like he didn't hear a thing I just said.

" Boy if you don't getcho luh ass up. Come hea now, A'Kyrie." I said in a more serious tone.

He huffed and rolled his eyes before crawling over towards me.

" Did you just roll yo eyes at me? Yeah, you pushing it sir. Don't get popped." I said causing him to frown at me.

I rolled my eyes back at his ass before I helped him down on the floor. He began to walk towards the door like he was irritated by me, and now he was ready to get the fuck away from me.

" Son, I swear to God you act like yo daddy." I said as I opened the door for him causing him to walk off down the hallway.

I shook my head as I walked behind him. Once AK seen my dad, he began to run towards him. I walked over, and sat down in my all white groovy swivel accent chair.

" Baba!" AK yelled as my dad picked him up.

" Dat's my dad. Not your dad." I mumbled.

" At least somebody happy to see me. Mawning to you too amira." My dad said sarcastically.

" Mawning." I said lowly.

" Key still coming over hea?" My dad asked.

I nodded my head yeah as I took my anxiety pills fa the day.

" Ya momma and Toya went to do some shopping. She said she'll be back lata. Breakfast in the kitchen, if you want some."

" Not hungry, but can you feed AK. Please?" I asked.

" Maybe if you would make eye contact with me you'll see I'm already finna do dat." My dad said which made me look up.

He already had AK in his high chair as he was fixing his plate.

" Sorry." I said as I looked back down.

" Amira?"

" Hmm?"

" You know you can talk to me right?"

" I know." I said lowly.