13. Chapter

After lunch Natasha and I decide to stay in the living room. Natasha is doing something on her computer on the couch on the opposite of me and I am reading The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo.

After a few hours, Natasha gets up and comes back a second later with a box full of donuts.
„Take one, or more." She says showing me the box.
„Thanks." I take the donut with red, white and blue sprinkles.

Natasha smiles, takes a donut for herself and puts the box on the table in front of me.
She lies back down again, but this time on the couch I'm sitting on. She pushes my book out of the way so she can rest her head on my thighs. „Is it okay if I put on some music?" She asks smiling.
„Sure." I say, grab another donut and lift up the book a bit higher so I can continue to read on.
The music begins to play:

...I've been hiding for so long....
...these feelings, they're not gone...

Really Natasha? Girl in red, right now?" I chuckle.
„First of all, why not? Second of all, it suits the moment." Natasha says smirking.

Does she want to make me even more nervous? All I can think about right now is how close Nat and I were this morning. How we nearly kissed. I try to concentrate on reading, but my mind often wanders back to Natasha. Her lying on my thighs and watching me does not help.
„Stop watching me." I whisper finally, not taking my eyes off the book.
„Why should I? I like looking at beautiful things." Natasha whispers back.

I can feel my cheeks heating up and hold the book closer to my face, so Natasha doesn't see that I'm blushing.
When I've tried to read the same sentence about twenty times without understanding anything, I finally give up. I sigh, put the book away and look down at Natasha. She's still watching me closely and girl in red is also still playing in the background.
I am so horny. I sigh again. I can't concentrate. What should I do?

„I need water." I shove Natasha's head off my lap and nearly sprint to the kitchen. But just as I enter the kitchen, I can feel Natasha grab my hand. She turns me around and I stumble into her. She catches me by my hips. „You also can't stop thinking about today morning, am I
right?" Natasha whispers, her lips softly touching my ear.

I'm unable to speak. My legs feel like jelly, but I try my best to control my breathing. Natasha pulls away a bit to wait for my answer.
„Yes." I can bring out.
Natasha doesn't wait long and takes off me hoodie. She then grabs my hip with one hand and my neck with the other one and pushes me against the wall. I can feel my heart racing, as I put my arms around Natasha's waist, pulling her even closer. I meet Natasha's hungry gaze before I close my eyes. My heart skips when I finally feel Natasha's soft lips on mine. Natasha quickly takes over the dominance and slides her tongue against my bottom lip. I open my mouth with a silent moan and let Natasha deepen the kiss. Our bodies are pressed against each other, moving in unison. Nat pulls away from my lips but before I even have the chance to complain, she starts to leave little kisses down my neck. When her lips touch my soft spot, I wrap her hair around my fingers to hold myself steady. Natasha seems to notice my sensitivity and starts to suck on that exact spot. I'm really happy the wall is here, or I wouldn't be able to keep myself upright. Our lips meet again and I slowly slide my hands under her t-shirt. Natasha lifts her arms and I rip the t-shirt off her body. Natasha slowly pulls down my pants and picks me up, grabbing my ass with a firm grip. She walks over to the kitchen counter and sets me down onto it. Natasha and I are still kissing passionately, gasping for air every now and then.

Suddenly Natasha pulls away. „We have to stop." She says with a shaky voice. „There are cameras here."

„Oh shit. I forgot about that." I utter out of breath. Why are there fucking cameras? We would have...
Natasha throws me my sweatpants and then puts back on her t-shirt. I pull up my pants and hop off the countertop.

Natasha looks at the clock on the wall. „It's time for dinner. How about we order something?"
I think about the breakfast, lunch and the two donuts I've eaten today. I normally don't eat that much. This was too much. Why did I eat the donuts? I shouldn't have done that. I'm going to become even fatter.
„You can order food for yourself. I don't want anything. I'm not hungry." I mumble and avoid to look her in the eyes.
„Are you not hungry or do you feel guilty for eating what you ate today?" Natasha asks.

How does she know that? Well, she's a trained assassin, I can't expect something else.
I don't answer, which is basically an answer itself.
Natasha sighs. „Y/n... It is important to eat. You can't just skip a meal. You are beautiful."
I look up and Natasha looks so worried, it hurts. „Stop worrying about me." I say.
„I will never stop worrying, Y/n. I can't. I- I love you."
I look at her surprised. She loves me. I smile. „I love you too, Natasha."

Natasha smiles back, but stays focused. „What do you want to eat?"
„I'm not hungry." I try again, even though I now she knows I'm lying.
„Y/n." She snaps and looks at me sternly.
But I do not want to eat. „I don't know... a salad." I say.
Natasha nods and quickly orders the food.

While we are waiting for our food to come, we decide on a movie and talk. Sometimes my gaze falls back on her lips and I remember how it felt like to kiss her.
The food arrives and we make ourselves comfortable on the couch facing the television, one of Nat's legs over mine. We start the movie and  Nat starts to eat her lasagna, which actually looks quite delicious. I eat my salad quickly, without really thinking about it. I'm still hungry when I put the empty bowl aside.
„Do you want to finish my lasagna? I'm full. I can't eat more." Natasha proposes.
My stomach growls, which is answer enough for her. Nat shovels a bit of the lasagna on her fork and holds it in front of my face until I open my mouth. It is maybe a bit childish and we laugh many times, but Natasha continues to feed me until her plate is empty.

She gives me a quick kiss. „I'm proud of you."
Natasha then puts an arm around me and I snuggle into her.