13 || Talk to me

A/N:
I AM HERE.... to finally publish a chapter
I can't think of better title, I'll just edit l8r kekw
No proofreading

~

'Man, I feel like shit.'

It was annoying having to constantly enter the bathroom to check if the blood had spilled or not. At least the cramps weren't as bad as before.

You felt hungry even after eating a fazburger five minutes ago.

Chica walked into the kitchen to privately stuff her face with pizza but found you raiding the fridge and cabinets.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" You gave Chica a quick glance before going back to foraging for snacks.

"I am honger"

"Well, maybe there are popsicles in the freezer at the Daycare. You can go ahead and check if you want. Feel free to get some too! We have a ton of it." She said as she opened the pizza box to take a bite of the savory dish.

Your face lit up when she mentioned this. You've been craving for a cold treat since you got here.

You thanked Chica and made your way to the Daycare.

When you arrived, the Sun animatronic came to greet you.

"Hello, Starlight!! How are you today? Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Where are the popsicles? I need food." The animatronic thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"Unfortunately, we have no popsicles available in the Daycare"

You slightly slumped forward and let out a disappointed sigh.

The sun quickly tried to come up with something to make you feel better when they spotted a bedazzle gun left on the kiddie table.

"Would you like me to bedazzle your face?" 

"What kind of question is that? Of course I want you to bedazzle my face!"

18 minutes later...

The sun animatronic had just placed the last rhinestone on your face and brought out a hand mirror. 

You looked at yourself and grinned.

"Woah this feels so weird but it's so cool!"

And just in time, it was now the hourly reset. The lights went out and the sun animatronic switched to the moon.

"What the-"

"Look Moony! Sunny bezazzled my face!!" they only gave you a concerned look as they watched you struggle to blink.

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"I'm unappreciated in my time." You wiped off the rhinestone from your face and walked around the Daycare to look for something to entertain you.

"Hey Moony, do you have any games like Jenga or something?"

"We have jigsaw puzzles." They brought out a box of puzzles and lightly shook it, causing the pieces inside to move as well.

"Where'd you pull that out from?"

"It doesn't matter. Do you want the puzzles or not?"

"Fine." You took the box from their hands and went to the kiddie table to dump the puzzle pieces on it.

The moon repressed the urge to scold you for making a mess, knowing you would pick it up later to finish the puzzle.

1:58 AM