16

you wake up to the sound of a door slamming open, shocking both you and kokonoi from your slumber. he rubs his eyes as the two figures rush to your hungover state, your vision barely focusing on their faces.

"rindou...?" you croak out, rubbing your tired eyes as your cheeks are cupped by his hands.

"oh my god, you actually did drink..." he mutters to himself, releasing your cheeks while allowing you to fall back onto the bed, eyes closing tiredly.

"what the hell man?" ran questions kokonoi, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. kokonoi's feet lift off the ground slightly, glancing over to where rindou is picking up your tired body. unconsciously, you curl into his hold, desperate for warmth.

"we're taking her back."

"okay, do it, i don't care." kokonoi says, waving the boys off. they glare at him before walking out of the door, rindou carrying you. standing up, kokonoi fixes the bed and stares at the door. he kind of hopes you come back some day.

the night is still dark, but the sun is starting to peak over the horizon as the brothers exit the building. you groan, finally opening your eyes, only to make eye contact with rindou, who looks mad yet worried.

"morning." he says simply, letting you push yourself away from him, barely able to stand on your own two feet. ran puts a hand on your lower back to support you.

"why'd you sneak you?" ran asks, walking closer. you back away from him, removing his hand from your lower back. your head is still fuzzy from the alcohol you drank a mere two hours earlier. it's still around two in the morning.

"izana wanted to meet me." you answer truthfully, "wait, what's the date?"

rindou pulls out his phone, turning it on before answering, "2:34 in the morning. it's february 22." fuck, you hold your head in your hands and start to wobble on your legs.

"i need to go somewhere..." you mutter, starting to walk away. seeing your wobbling legs are uneven walking, the brothers walk up behind you, both of them grabbing one arm and wrapping it around their necks. your walking evens out.

"where do you need to go?" ran asks.

"sano residence...need to talk to emma..." you mumble, mainly to yourself, but ran and rindou stop walking, making you stop walking too. even if you aren't going there to talk to mikey, they know he's going to be there. and they don't want you near him.

"how about-"

"if i don't go, emma's gonna die!" both of them look at you, bewildered. rindou pinches your cheek, which makes you whine.

"are you still drunk?" he asks, releasing your cheek only to start poking it. you shake your head but to be honest, it hasn't been too long since your drinking session, and you're too inexperienced with alcohol to be able to hold it. so you could say you're still drunk.

"just take me there..." you slur your words. rindou is about to protest against him when ran nods,

"sure." rindou looks at his brother like he's crazy, but ran ignores him and takes you away from rindou, guiding you to where his vehicle is. rindou huffs in annoyance before following after the two of you.

the lights are out at the sano residence but it is no surprise.

you shuffle up to the door and knock on it softly, and you hear shuffling from behind it. when the door opens, you nearly fall over, panic and fear washing over you. he grabs your shoulder and grips it hard.

"what the fuck are you doing here." baji questions you, glaring at you. shaking in your skin, you clear your throat and force yourself to speak.

"i-i just want to talk to emma...i know something about the fight that's coming up, and if i don't talk to her she may die." his grip slackens slightly, before tightening again.

"how am i supposed to believe you?"

"you don't have to- just let me talk to mikey-"

"mikey doesn't want to see you." reality hits you like a train. while you start to bite at your lips, baji closes the door on you, leaving you outside. the haitani brothers walk up to you from where they were standing a few feet away.

"you know something about the fight?"

UNEDITED.

a/n: what do you guys think of y/n?

bc i think she needs to get her shit together