Chapter 18 - Spanish Mafia

ay yo what's up my favourite bitches.

quick change of point of view 😌😌 i literally hate writing in like a man's perspective cuz i don't know how they think so i never know what to write but i literally love reading it so much. crazy ikr. but anyways i feel like my boy needs a chapter so i gave him a little bit.

so enjoy lovelies xo

"bro i love you but i swear to fuck if you hurt my sister i won't hesitate to shoot your dick off

"bro i love you but i swear to fuck if you hurt my sister i won't hesitate to shoot your dick off." Elio says, his usual normal funny demeanour completely changing to a serious one.

I sigh, knowing that i'm going to have to keep my distance so neither of us get hurt but it's so fucking hard.

She's like a magnet, every time i try to maintain my distance i'm just pulled straight back to her.

I want her so badly, no other women has satisfied me since her. Her touch is so addicting and I crave it so much.

the way every-time she even brushes her hand past me, sparks run down and throughout my body. Her smirk and challenging tone draws me in wanting to know more, the way she teases, her mouth- God that damn mouth.

Its only been two weeks yet i can't stay away.

i'm fucked up in so many ways that if i let her in, i'm going to tear her apart from the inside out. I'm going to break her and she doesn't deserve that. especially not her. I see it in her eyes, they aren't full. it's like a piece of her has been stripped away from her but nobody notices.

"i know." is all i say before my phone starts ringing.

looking at the caller ID, this time it's my demeanour that changes. My cold front and walls put back up.

i answer waiting for the person on the end of the line to speak.

"Boss, someones raided one of our warehouses about an hour from main base."

fuck.

My jaw clenches, why can't anyone do their fucking job. "Where the fuck are the guards?!" i spit through the phone, my aggressive tone making one of my employees stutter on his words.

"i-i um, they're a-all dead-d, sir." he manages to get out. How the fuck is this guy even in the mafia. he can't even speak to his boss properly.

Wuss.

I run a hand down my face, today has been way too much for me. "Move base, to one of our islands in the Maldives. Now." i demand, ending the call so i don't have to listen to him jumble his words again.

After Antonio took me and my sister in, we found out that our father was actually the Don of the Spanish mafia making me the next in-line. I had to take up the role straight away with the help of Antonio of course.

He taught me everything i needed to know, teaching me the reigns, how to run things, the business, everything. He did not only that but was the father figure in my life.