Author's Note

Helloo hellooooo. This is kuppuruchii 🙋🏻

Yes yes I know, you're like "wtf is this? Where's my chapter?" Hol up hol up! Let me do the talking first. ✋

Straight to the point, the next chapter would be the epilogue. Yes (this is too sudden and I am aware I didn't say any kind of notice from the last chapter.. that's why I'm doing it now ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ)

I started writing this at about august when the  pandemic is getting bad. I had all the time and so I was focused and updating every week or even two a week.

First off, I want to apologize. I wanted to make more chapters before ending this book but this is the official ending I did and I didn't wanna prolong and make half-assed chapters due to the fact that I've been extremely busy again with work. But heyyyyyy! Since the beginning, I've already planned out to have book 2 (or even more) so that's the good news (yayyyyy!)
Semi bad news is, I don't know yet when I'll release it. When I get a breather from work, I'll tell you all first hand.

I have the whole picture of how the whole story will play out but ofcourse what's important are the details and the journeys that connects all of those. And I'm asking and hoping for all your patience and support so I can give you a good story to read. I hope when I get back you're all still be here and if not I'm still thankful for being with me in my journey with book 1. (˶◡‿◡)

Again, I've said this many many times but thank you. Thank you everyone for all the kind of support you give. Be it reading, voting, commenting, criticizing. It amazes me cos I don't have any kind of advertising for this book. I have no other platforms, no social media where I advertise it but look at us growing slowly ಥ_ಥ 

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them. 😊 See you at the last chapter!