| Chapter 105: Stark Cabin |

You sat there beside the bed as Ron was sleeping peacefully. You had been taking care of him seems like what happened with the locket affected him. It resulted him to a fever maybe it was also the weather but it was bad enough for you to worry sick for the redhead. You place a towel on his forehead before standing up with a small container of cold water. You walked out of the guess room making your way to the kitchen but you screamed making the container fall and the cold water scattering.

Another scream also came. You fell to the floor with a thud.

"Ow.." You grumbled your butt hurting a lot.

"Jesus, Y/n. What are you doing here?" Happy asked as he helped you up, sitting you on a chair.

"Separated ways. Had a fight" You hissed

"Your far away from London" Happy said looking at you

"The only place I thought of when I apparated" You said looking at Happy who finish cleaning the mess you made. He leaned on the counter looking at you with a raise brow.

"Who are you with?"

"Ron. We needed to ease the tension" You said to Happy

"Happy, what's all the noise-" You looked to the door to see your Dad. He dropped his phone at the sight of you.

"Y/n?" He said

"Hey, Dad" You smiled. He walked to you standing there. You stood up, walking to him as the two of you hugged.

"Hey, Honey..." Dad whispered as he hugged you tight not wanting to let you go. Fear of someone taking you away from him. You two stayed like that in each others arms. Looking up to your Dad, you smiled as you gave him a peck on the cheek before pulling away.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Hogwarts?" He asked you as he guided you to the living room and the two of you sat down on the couch.

"We are on the run then a fight broke up. I had to go with Ron" You said looking at the guest room where Ron laid on the wrapped up in blankets.

"How are you, Dad?" You asked him smiling

"Well, me and Rogers fought then they went to space to kill Thanos" Dad informed you while leaning on the couch, lifting his feet up and resting it on the coffee table.

"Thanos? That's like killing Barney" You said trying to ease up his bad mood. Your Dad chuckled as he ruffled your hair making you smile knowing you made him laugh "You are really your Father's Daughter. My Daughter" He smiled winking at you making you smile bigger

"Soon, the whole world will know that I have a wonderful Daughter who took after her Father"

"Your feeding his big ego, Y/n!" Happy yelled from the Kitchen.

"He is doing it himself!" You protested. Tony rolled his eyes, playfully but let out a laugh.

"Are you gonna leave soon?" He asked

"It depends on Ron" You said shrugging

"Alright then why don't we have some father and daughter bonding time and make another suit for you and me" He said as he stood up making your eyes lighten up at the word make and suit.

"Your on, Old Man" You stood up almost immediately skipping your way down to the basement aka workshop. Tony chuckled looking at Happy who was smiling.

"What?" Tony asked his bodyguard and bestfriend with a smile

"Nothing" Happy looked away as Tony walked down the basement. Ready to challenge you on who can make the best suit. Happy chuckled at the sight of you and Tony. This was a sight that he was always use to seeing everyday but since both of you grew busy over the past years. It was hard to get quality bonding time but now both of you were in the basement working again. Really Like Father, Like Daughter. This is a relationship Happy never wanted to see end. He hopes that nothing happens to the two of you to break this Father Daughter Bond.