[23 - Kidding]

Some of you actually thought I'd end it there 😭 didn't think that would happen

"Another month, another troll" - WIldman98

Percy

It's been a few days. One week. A few weeks? I'm not sure. I lost count after the first three days. But anyways, as I was saying, it's been awhile since I left Central City.

I've been pondering a lot about what I did, what I didn't do, and what I should've done. Either way, it's too late for that, I suppose.

I've been bouncing a ball at the wall for the past five minutes. No offense and all, but I was getting bored. Sorry, Ball.

I groan, standing up from the couch and I grab an apple from the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter. I couldn't help but wonder if everything was doing fine over there. Joe had my number and gave me scarce updates here and there.

The Reverse Flash beat up Barry.

Cisco's been getting these weird dreams.

The Reverse Flash beat up Barry again.

Iris and Eddie's relationship is more serious.

Barry got beat up by a metahuman.

His latest text message was him saying Barry got beat up by a metahuman, which wasn't surprising. For a speedster, he sure gets beat up a lot. Which is really confusing, to be honest. How does that even work?

I sit back down on the couch and lay down. I close my eyes, and I move around, trying to feel comfortable on the uncomfortable couch. However, before long, I feel myself sink into sleep despite the cars honking in the background.

——

1 month earlier

Nico

I was sleeping in my cabin. Why? Because ever since Chiron forced Percy to take a vacation, I've been teaching the sword-fighting classes and teaching kids how to not kill each other was very draining.

But I definitely hadn't expected Percy to pop up in my dream out of nowhere. I enjoyed my unlimited McDonald's while it lasted.

Sigh.

"Nico! I need your help!" Percy waved his hand in front of my face, and I frowned.

"What did you do this time, Percy?" I cross my arms and eye him suspiciously, knowing he got himself in some sticky situation.

"Okay," he groans. "I get it. I ask you a lot of favors. But seriously, this is important and I don't have much time."

I straightened my back and allowed him to continue. And after he finished his story, I was rather shocked.

"What do you need me to do?"

"Right now, I'm sleeping in the pipeline. Nobody will bother me for the next ten minutes or so. I need you to shadow travel Annabeth and bring her to safety. And bring a friend of mine, Joe."

"I need specifics. Where does this Joe live? Where will he be?"

"He's a detective. He should be at CCPD. Not sure. But Annabeth is upstairs. And if my plan is going to work, I need her out of here."

"That's it?"

"Yep. I seriously owe you, Neeks."