Chapter 16: TS-19 PT3

"Hello. Morning. Are you hungover?" Lori asks cheerfully "Mom said you'd be" Carl says "Mom is right" Rick responds "Mom has that annoying habit" Lori says smirking "Eggs. Powdered, but... but I do 'em good I bet you can't tell. Protein helps the hangover" T-Dog says as he starts serving people eggs "Where'd all this come from?" Amy asks "Jenner" T-Dog answers "Could you help me, please?" T-Dog asks and Andrea nods.

Daryl comes down and taps on Amy's shoulder to get her attention. She turns to him and he whispers in her ear Amy looks at him and nods and whispers something back to him. Daryl nods then leaves Andrea watches Daryl's departure and asks in a hushed tone "What was that about?" Amy whispers "Lily's got a bad hangover and doesn't want Carl to see her" Andrea winced and nods "Understandable" Carol leans over and asks and they answer before continuing on their way. Lori looks between them in suspicion before looking over where Daryl exited.

Meanwhile Daryl is walking to the room where Amy, Andrea, and Delilah were all supposed to bunk. He grabs a bag, that contained items donated from all of the women of the group (except for Lori) to Delilah since she had nothing, and he walks back to the bathroom where Delilah is sitting on the floor by a toilet groaning "Never again, never again" she mutters making Daryl chuckle "Don't say that now! Ya were very chatty last night!"

Delilah groans again "Please tell me that I didn't say anything stupid" Daryl shakes his head "Nah, just talked about memories and scars" Delilah hums and mumbles "Glad it was you" Daryl looks at her before digging through her bag and pulling out her soaps and an outfit. He blushed as he picked out some underwear for her. He sat the items on the countertop and looked underneath the sink for two towels and a wash cloth.

After finding said items, he grabs her soaps and the wash cloth, and brings them to one of the showers. He turns on the shower and adjusts the temperature before setting the items down and walking back to Delilah "You got it from here or do you need....more help?" He asks embarrassed, Delilah hums and says "No, I got it from here. You go eat and I'll join you in a minute" Daryl nods and walks over to grab her bag and bring it back to her room but before he leaves Delilah speaks up "Thanks my Darling."

Daryl freezes and looks back at her form that's shakily getting up to shower. He turns back and shakes his head trying to ignore the warm feeling in his chest when she calls him 'her darling'. He walks down the hall unaware of the eyes on him.

Delilah strips and goes underneath the hot water with a sigh. The warm water maker her feel better. Delilah starts showering and scrubbing herself of last night's alcohol, but freezes when the door 'quietly' opens and closes followed by footsteps approaching her. Delilah turns around confused "Daryl?" She asks before quickly scrubbing out the soap in her hair. Delilah quickly turns off the water and looks at a blurry shadowy outline through the shower curtain.

Delilah deeply inhaled before sighing in annoyance at the familiar scent "The hell do you want Lori?" She asks before reaching out from behind the curtain and pawing for a towel to cover herself. Lori abruptly rips the curtain away from her and Delilah quickly covers her nude form Lori gets into Delilah's face "You seriously wanna call me a whore when you're fucking that piece of white trash?!" Lori snaps startling Delilah "Wh-who?" "Don't play dumb! Though I suppose you're already a blonde bimbo..."

Delilah frowns and says "Can your little accusation wait until I'm dressed and caught up to speed on what you're talking about?" Delilah tries to go around Lori but Lori pushes her back into the tiled wall "You stay right there and listen when I'm talking to you!" Lori demands startling Delilah "You really think I'm that stupid huh?! You think that I don't know that while you parade yourself as this sweet angel that you're fucking Dixon and trying to steal my family!" Lori snaps accusingly startling Delilah even more "Then you go and call me a whore because I moved on from Rick's death? Your unbelievable! Just wait till I tell everyone what a disgusting little bi-!"