Chapter 39: Elevator

Lisa's POV

"Let us welcome! Interlude and Lalisa Han!!!"

"My! My! What a group to interview today!"

All of us wave our hands to the audience, with Interlude giving their fans some interactions. I sat on the single couch next to the interviewer's seat while the boys seated on the long couch on my right. Namjoon oppa next to me then Taehyung oppa, Jimin oppa and Jungkook on the farthest part of the couch.

"Thank you for inviting us here," I said.

"No please! I'm thankful for constant acceptance of our invitation, Ms Han," The interviewer smiled, "The last time you accepted an interview with us is the year you became the first and youngest multi billionaire isn't it?"

"Yes, I can't hardly believe that's has been several years since then," I chuckled lightly, crossing my legs looking at the big screen behind us flashing the last time I went here, then it comes to the point where I danced and everyone laughed because I yeeted myself from embarrassment behind Namjoon oppa's back.

"Ahh! this is so embarrassing!" I  said that came out like a .

"I didn't know you dance well Lisa," Namjoon oppa said while laughing at me.

"Aniya oppa that is so embarrassing, ya'll dance so much better than me," I aegyo, and they all laugh at me.

"Come to think of it, interlude is really close with Ms Han," The interviewer asked Namjoon Oppa.

"Ahh yes.. recently we started hanging out with Jennie and Lisa, they've been very friendly even with our girlfriends, in fact Jisoo and Chae are the closest to them," Namjoon said.

"I see, I've seen some pictures online and on Ms Han and Kim's Instagram posts," the interview nodded.

"Can you tell me more about how all of you met? Cause it's interesting to see Ms Han having boys as friends, she had but three I believe? President Realdo, Hybe's Heir, and CVH Corporation's son, right?"

I nodded as an agreement to her claim.

"Well uhm," I pursed my lips, "Actually it was really unexpected when I first met interlude,"

"Me and Yoongi oppa had a conversation to plan a meet up with them before I went to Busan but I completely forgot about it so imagine my surprise when I saw these handsome men in my office that I thought was just a piece of gift arrived that day from Hybe,"

The interviewer laughed, "So after that unexpected visit, you've gotten closer to them?"

"Yes, it's unexpectedly easy to befriend them, we even went to karaoke and gotten wasted after that," Namjoon oppa said, and we laughed since he fell asleep on the restaurant.

"Hyung, by we means you and Yoongi hyung got wasted," "I'm perfectly fine after that," Jungkook disagreed.

"I know right, Taehyung had to carry you back to our van," Jimin and Jungkook even did a high five.

"All you did is talk with Lisa, Jungkook don't make me laugh,"

We all look back at Taehyung who were surprised when we eyed him as if saying 'You fucking idiot' we can hear the audience saying 'ohhhh'