ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

𓂸|𝗞𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 | 𝗗𝗲𝗯𝗼| 𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

I passed the baggie to this middle age man as he counted his money. In a way he favored Pookie to me.

He grabbed the weed from me as his hands shook slightly and he passed me his money.

I made him wait while I started counting, I looked up at him slowly clutching onto my gun.

"You short five dollars man."i said shaking my head sighing as he rested his hand on my car window that was down and I mugged him.

"And get cho hands off my shit B."I added and he slowly moved his hands as they shook.

"Debo, I'll pay you back man."he said taking a deep breath and I let out a deep chuckle.

"You say that shit every time Eyonel you owe me a good two hundred dollars in total from all yo lying."i said taking a pause and I heard him sigh.

"I know, I know."he said and I tilted my head looking at him with a slight mug.

"Aye, come take a ride wimmie."i nodded my head towards the passenger seat and he mugged me.

"Bitch don't mug me, take a ride wimmie , I can kill you right kna."I said and he scoffed before walking over the the Passenger side of my car.

I backed out the ran down apartment complex , and drove out on the highway .

"the fuck going on wit chu?"I asked him and he scratched his neck .

Tf

"Ain't shit , youngin."he said and I chuckled shaking my head as I drove down the high way .

"nah , what's up wit chu having my money , da fuck?"i said speeding up on the highway .

"oh— , man I'm struggling..."he mumbled and I scrunched up my face, then why the fuck you steady buying weed and Percs from me ?

"Why you steady— you know what , I gotta job fa you."I cut myself off.

"What's that ?, Ian killing nobody."he said and I laughed stopping the red light as my phone rung.

"I'll explain to you later."i said before answering my phone and pulled off from the red light.

"Kashai."Pookie's voice ring through the car.

"Ye? , you straight ?"i asked her and I watched as Big E raise his eyebrows.

"Yeah, come get me, they said it's bout papa."she said and I nodded like she could see me.

"Ight , I'm coming."i said hanging up driving in the direction of her house .

"If you don't mind me asking , who's was that ?"he asked me and I frowned, nosey as fuck.

"My girl."i said and he nodded slowly.

A few minutes later I pulled up to her apartment and texted her letting her know I was outside.

soon I heard a knock at the back door and I unlocked it and she got in letting out a light sigh before closing the door and I pulled off.

"Kashaii.."she mumbled and I glanced at her.

"Yea. ?"I asked as I made my way to the hospital that was five minutes away .

"Who is that?"she asked me and I chuckled a little .

"A old head I known for a while."i said and she nodded her head.

ఌఌఌ