chapter 76

It's been a week since we got back. I really miss Ryujin. I miss sleeping in her arms, waking up to see her next to me and I miss just being able to see her whenever I wanted. Today is also my first day at my job. I ended up accepting Mr. Shin's offer.

I work in the afternoon to night because it's the schedule that will work for me. Karina and Travis both work in the morning. This way, I go to work and Karina says she will watch Eva for me with the help of Travis.

Since I've been back, Dana started bugging me again too. He said he visited two weeks ago and we weren't here so he's all upset that I tried to run away with Eva to another country.

I regret taking him here to visit my sister before. I regret a lot of things with him. I should have accepted my sister's help when I first found out I was pregnant with Eva instead of going with Dana, hoping to be a happy family.

Maybe growing up with a broken family, makes me want to have that perfect family for myself. I really just wanted a partner to stay with me and it didn't matter if they're good to me or not. Fortunately, I met Ryujin and I'm starting to see a happy family in my future.

My thoughts get disrupted by my phone.

masteryu: Good luck on your first day today! I love you. Call me after work :)

kitty_purrfect: thank you. I will. I love you too. Busy today? You barely texted me :(

masteryu: Yes. Sorry, stuck in meetings pretty much all morning and now they wanna send me off somewhere for training.

kitty_purrfect: training for what?

masteryu: We have a customer that only wants to use Fanuc robots but the guy that usually works with those robots quit so they want to make me the go to person for that but I don't know if I want to. I enjoy just doing mechanical designs.

kitty_purrfect: you know, I love how smart you are. It makes you extra sexy

masteryu: You can't say stuff like that when you're far away from me lol

kitty_purrfect: I didn't say anything bad. Is it wrong for me to think my girlfriend is sexy?

masteryu: Very wrong.

kitty_purrfect: I have to get ready now. I'll call you later okay? Don't fall asleep early. I miss you.

masteryu: I'll try my best. I love you. Have a good first day!

kitty_purrfect: I love you too

I noticed this past week that Ryujin says I love you a lot when we're not together. She didn't say it a lot when I was visiting her. But she's been so busy that she falls asleep early so we don't get to actually talk on the phone or video chat a lot which makes me extremely sad. The reasonable side of me understands but the unreasonable side of me wants to get upset.

For some reason my insecurities are worst when I don't know what she's up to. I sometimes think if she's really asleep or she's just saying she's asleep but she's actually out with people.

I keep having to remind myself to trust Ryujin. She won't do anything to hurt me. She loves me and she's proven it so many times.

I didn't realize I was so deep in my thoughts until I felt a flick on my forehead. I see my sister in front of me smiling and I glare at her. "What was that for?" I ask.