seventeen

Whelve

(v.) To bury something deep, to hide

☆☆☆☆

We didn't have to get my schedule as I had already printed it and had a soft copy in my phone

We didn't have to get my schedule as I had already printed it and had a soft copy in my phone. Francisco had informed me about it beforehand. 

"Your locker is here, call me if you want anything. Anything, I mean it." Rocco told me as he led me through the halls to my locker. 

I nodded at him and looked around to see the entire hallway dead silent. People were staring at us. Some girls were glaring at me. Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. But, I think I saw her leave with a group of girls, probably her friends. 

"We have to meet the coach before the bell rings, so I'll see you at lunch." Rocco continued and smiled slightly, just a tiny bit. As if he didn't want others to see him smile. I reciprocated the smile and he bent down to my height. 

Did he want to hug me? 

He looked at me silently asking for permission, I nodded and he scooped my up in his arms. I felt the same as I felt with Ivan. It was this brotherly love that Ivan never failed to show. 

"Take care sorella." he whispered and put me down. 

To my left, I could see some kind of emotion in Roman's eyes. I don't really like Roman and I don't care. 

He called me a whore that day. Why do we even need to put labels on people who like to enjoy themselves. I'm pretty sure that in his words, he would be a man-whore. But does he refer to himself as one? No.

I saw a girl and a boy leaving his room last night. The walls aren't thin here, but they weren't sleek. 

The girl had messy hair and the boy's lips were swollen. This morning I could see some big red marks on his neck too. 

Well, I wouldn't have really cared but I did cringe to the fact because I wasn't interested in his sex life, after all he is someone I share my DNA with. 

Roman looked like he wanted a hug too. Well, to be honest, I didn't care. His attitude towards me wasn't acceptable. 

"If you're done with your sappy shit, come on. Coach would be waiting." Roman grumbled and moved past us. 

"You're just jealous." Rocco muttered and bid me a bye and left with Roman. 

Loud noises and chatter filled the hall and I silently returned back to my locker. 

Just like every book, I wasn't able to open my locker. Uggh!!

"Need help there?" a deep masculine voice called out. I turned around and saw the prince of my dreams. 

Just kidding, it was a short girl with midnight green hair with green glasses.  

"Hi! You're new here?" she asked.