1

Jenna's pov

She closes her eyes against the yelling.
Her dad had been out with another girl again. He did it all the time.
It was nothing new. Some new slut every few months then her mother was left to deal with him drunk.

"How are you going to throw away twenty five years of marriage just for a slut!" Her mother yells. He had come home drunk with wine on his suit.
My mom was on the edge of a divorce.
At this point I didn't even know who my dad was.

"She's not some slut she actually loves me more than some book!" Of course her mom had always wanted to be a writer but when one of her books was finally published she had drifted to writing more than not, I didn't blame her though.

I heard the sound before I knew what it was. A sharp slap of skin on skin.

"I have loved you more, when You went on the voyage to see the jungle I stayed home and cared for your child! I did not that slut! How about when you joined the band-" I put in my headphones and got lost in the tune of other people's lives.

I let my mind drift as I drew the flower before me. I let myself drift away and poured my life into the gentle curve of the flower.
My hand effortlessly drew the soft petals and soft strokes of the pencil crafted the the stem. I drew until my eyes wouldn't stay open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan's pov

I let the cigarette rest in my hand. A cold drink of whatever Mike threw together today. I let the cold liquid wash away my worries.

After I'm already drunk a girl come up and starts talking to me. Her green eyes are as hazy as I feel. I don't even know what she's saying. Her outfit is to distracting. She's wearing a tanktop that reveals a little to much and booty shorts that show off her long thin legs. She flips her long blond hair over her shoulder, taking her hand I pull her hand and pull her into my lap.

"How about we find a room?"
"Why don't we find a room?"
"Let's find somewhere more private."

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

Hey guys just like my other books this one is clean!

This is a necessary part of the story!

Thanks for reading!