Chapter 8: Meeting Utaha Kasumigaoka

Hiratsuka silently waved his hand to Shido, not knowing what to say. Hachiman was still a bit disgruntled about Shido having such a lovely girlfriend.

However, Shido didn't have much interest in their reaction. After saying goodbye, Shido walked out of the teacher's office. Although it took a little time, he successfully demolished Hiratsuka's plan in the end.

In this way, he perfectly avoided the plot of SNAFU, and would not get involved with Yukino, therefore, he may continue living happily by himself in this school.

As for Hachiman, would he continue to act like in the original show and join the Service Club? Well, it shouldn't be his concern...

Last year, when Shido was enrolled in the school, he discovered that there were many weird clubs in this school, many of which were exclusive associations of certain anime he knew in his previous life, such as the online game department, GJ Depart...

Last year, when Shido was enrolled in the school, he discovered that there were many weird clubs in this school, many of which were exclusive associations of certain anime he knew in his previous life, such as the online game department, GJ Department, Cultural Research Society, or Classical Literature Department, etc.

In order to avoid being invited to join these weird clubs, Shido deliberately joined the art club of this school and became a ghost member.

The art club was a very free place. As long as they participated in art competitions regularly, members did not need to come to the club every day. It was simply because the teachers believed that most artists did not like being locked in a small space for creation. Instead, letting them finish their work outside would be better.

This was also the reason why the Art Club was suitable for Shido. He liked this kind of association that did not take attendance. In fact, he had been in the Art Club for so long and yet hadn't been checking in more than a few times over the last year. No one even knew that he was an artist.

As for the competition just mentioned, Shido also took part seriously. After all, he had helped Nia draw so many illustrations that he developed adequate drawing skills as well. So, it was not difficult to draw some fine art paintings.

It was just that until now, it seemed that he never won any prize.

Of course, Shido joined the Art Club mainly for a reason to reject other clubs. For example, if Hiratsuka just wanted him to join the Service Club, he could say that he was already in the Art Club.

In order to avoid getting to know other beautiful girls and make the Spirits worry about him derailing, Shido has made full preparations.

Shido nodded proudly, but at this moment, he found a familiar figure walking towards him...

It was a long, black-hair girl with big bright eyes, a straight face, and red ribbons tied to the sides of her hair. It was Yukino Yukinoshita whom Shizuka Hiratsuka mentioned just now.

The two passed by, and did not speak because they did not know each other. Shido noticed that Yukino walked into the faculty room, and should have gone to find Hiratsuka.