Chapter 40: Who is K?

Who is K?! The world is in chaos now that the famous youngest multi billionaire is confirmed to be engaged!

On the exclusive interview of Lalisa Han with Interlude, she announces that she is to be married with a long term engagement... [See More]

Who do you think is this mysterious man? Share your thought down on the comments!

+[1534803] I told you this is Jungkook, I saw how they stared into each other while she's singing on the interview and on the airport! and that staring contest when they dance on the ball says a lot!

+[1130425] Whoever this lucky man is, please take care of our greatest pride!

+[866202] K? Sounds like JungKook to me. You can never go wrong with how they look at each other.

+[717604] If you look closely to the interview you will notice that they met before and they said he didn't know she was Lisa, and I've seen him wearing jade ring before! And it looks so similar to what she's wearing!

-[339230] Stop being delusional! Jungkook is dating Yeri!

+[2938341] ^ You mean your own delusion? Jungkook ended their relationship in Celebrity Camp.

*ring* *ring*

"Yes sir?"

"Did you saw the article?"

"Y-Yes.. Sir.."

"Then make sure she get the memo"

"Absolutely.. Si-Sir"

"I want to talk to her"

*End of Call*

"You'll regret this.. Lisa"

————————————

Lisa's POV

"Oh my god it's Lisa and Jennie!"

"Lalisa Han!" "Kim Jennie!"

I was about to seat on the lower box seat section when people started shouting my name, I sat next on the empty seat waving my hand to their fans near me while the whole place is shouting the fan chant for Dynamite.

Jen and I grab our lightstick, and shake it out cheering on the boys dancing on the stage having fun of their own.

"AAAAAAAA!! PARK JIMINSSI!!"

Jennie shouted loud and everyone behind us are laughing at her. I can hear some phone capturing our photographs maybe even videoing us while having fun.

And after some time they continued singing Louder than Bombs and Jennie and I laughed so hard remembering the time that I told her about our own version of louder than bombs in bed. And soon they rapped 'UGH'.

"Hello LA!!!" RM shouted, and everyone shouted "I'm so happy to be with everyone tonight! I hope all of you are having a good time!"

"I hope everyone wasn't feeling cold, the breeze tonight is kinda chilly," Everyone answered Jimin, no and then he gave them a huge smile smile that warm the whole fandom.

"I'm so thankful to be back here and be with all of you guys" The big screen shows the smile of Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK!! LISA IS HERE!!!"

I was startled when a fan stood up from our back and shouted but they didn't heard her, of course they are wearing earpiece and continued to talk, but.

"JUNGKOOK!! LISA IS HERE!!!"

Everyone behind us stood up and shouted that the other boxes heard it until the whole place heard it. They started pointing their hands towards our location and the spotlight turn to us.