Episode 66

"Kai"

"Kai"

Probably because the students were in a bad mood. Or maybe the weather is cloudy, but the aura of Hanguk University is eerily cold.

The students continued their usual ways, but this time, most of them are scowling.

A group of students from Class B circled their chairs.

Irene,"I take it all back. I may not like Lisa for Jungkook but now with Jangmi...I think Lisa is better. I take all my grievances back! I'm on Lisa's side now. Lisa! She must take her position back!"

The others nodded their heads.

"I agree to that" Suho said as he took out his phone to type something.

"Me too" Seulgi followed.

"Here, look" Suho showed the class his phone. It's currently on a page where it shows the press conference a while ago.

Suho,"The netizens are divided into two right now. Team Fiance and Team Beauty Lisa"

Jackson grabbed his phone. He read the unending thread below the post. He muttered,"I think I'm team Lisa"

He scrolled more but he accidentally clicked the home button.

Jackson: (‘◉⌓◉’)

He slowly turned the phone around to show the others what he saw.

The room fell silent.

Jackson,"So.... Uhmm..What's Lisa doing here?"

All of them except Suho fought the urge to laugh. They look at the phone of their classmate where Lisa's bright yet seductive face on display as his wallpaper.

Suho: That's not my phone.

Meanwhile, inside the room of Class D, all of them gave Jungkook their deadliest glare.

Bam stood up as he held his fist, as if he's asking for a fight. Jungkook looked up at him and Bam immediately cowered back to his sit.

Bam,"Woah, my hand hurts. I wanna keep on massaging it, hehe"

He said as he held his hand together.

Nayeon clicked her tongue before saying,"Jungkook, why so sudden?"

He kept his silence.