35. Calls

◦•●◉✿Author's POV✿◉●•◦

"What's with all those smiles huh, oppa?" Jennie said as she hugged him from behind and rested her head on his soldier.

"He asked me to go to Seoul with him...after graduation." Jimin said with pink cheeks.

"Awww oppa, look at you! All blushy and soft." Jennie giggled.

"Yah!" Jimin smacked on her forehead but both went silent. Jennie didn't let go of her brother and neither did Jimin moved. They just enjoyed the warmth since it was long ago when they stayed or hugged like this.

"But seriously oppa, I'm very happy for you two. And don't even think about what others will think, alright? Cause me and Hoseok oppa are always there for you!" With that Jennie pecked on Jimin's cheek and ran to her room and Jimin just stood there dumbfounded.

"When did she became a team with Hoseok???" Jimin tilted his head.

~~

Time skip--

"How are you??"

"Work work work all day...i want to leave this place!!" Yoongi groaned.

They were on a call.

"Psst. I pity you." Jimin mocked with a giggle.

"Yeah yeah...laugh all you want...you can't understand till you don't work on your own."

"I want to work, Yoongi....but my parents won't allow me." Jimin said as a pout appeared on his lips.

"Lucky....." Yoongi sat on on elf the waiting area chairs. "My father wants me to work without losing any time. I even dropped out of college."

"Really?!? I thought you got your degree from Seoul University?" Jimin asked.

"Even if I did, I didn't get any experience from it......and imagine your bodyguards following you even to the washroom..." He sighed.

"Oh that's really sad...." Jimin said.

"That's why...you should enjoy your time....make a lot of friends...and I don't even have friends..." Yoongi said softly.

"Yah! Don't say that... I'm there and ofcourse your bestie Jennie!" Jimin tried to light up the environment and he succeeded as Yoongi chuckled.

"You're not my friend and she is my sister-in-law, alright?"

"Really??? When did you marry her brother??"

"Long time ago....when I saw him at the Busan mall." Yoongi finally said it.

"Wait what?" Jimin asked as he placed the pot of noodles under the sink." Mall?" He asked.

"Yeah....i actually saw you way before than you think....i have been following you to alot of places. And you just ran away..."

"And you're telling this to me right now??"

"Yeah because you never asked."

Jimin sighed.

"And since then my everything belongs to him...." Yoongi said and Jimin's heart started beating fast. Nobody ever told such things to him and even though some girls in Uni did tell him but well....he is not into girls anyways.

"Jimin are you listening???" Yoongi asked as he got no reply.

"Yoongi, aren't you scared....?" Jimin asked out if no where.