Chapter 17

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

After getting ready for the college, Tiasha descended the stairs and walked towards the living area.

"Aunty, I am leaving for college"she announced as Shalini hurried from one of the rooms, downstairs and ran towards her.

"Ayeeee, wait wait wait. Where are you escaping without having breakfast???" she asked raising an eyebrow as Tiasha sighed.

"Aunty I am getting late" her voice was barely audible as Damini too walked towards them.

"Then get up early in the morning. You all kids are same. Only find ways to miss or skip breakfast and then eat all junk food. Not happening" she said in a stern voice.

"Tiasha, now don't stress yourself bachha. See, already you are looking so sick and tired. Early morning, we never imagined to see you like this" Damini stood infront of her, caressing her face as Tiasha gave a low smile.

"Daadi even I never thought I would be in this situation" her eyes turned moist as Shalini and Damini exchanged glances.

"Again crying??? Now stop talking and come to the breakfast table" Shalini wiped her eyes as Tiasha chuckled.

"But aunty I also need to revise something and so need to reach early. I will----"

"----Uffo!!!" she slapped her forehead as Tiasha looked at her confused as she continued, "Tia, beta atleast you don't be like those three crazies I have. I literally used to do tons of hardwork to make them have breakfast, especially Neil. That sleepyhead. You know he actually isn't at all what he is" Shalini chuckled as Tiasha's lips curved into an awkward smile.

" Anyways, you come and have breakfast. Moreover, you don't want me to die so soon right???"

"Aunty. What's nonsense is this" she asked, horrified as her eyes brimmed with tears as she continued, "Please don't say like this. I am already on the verge of loosing my brother. I can't loose you all please"

Hearing that, Shalini looked at her tear stricken face as realisation hit her hard as she understood how her words impacted her.

"Tiasha. Beta, my bachha I am sorry. I won't say that ever again. I didn't mean to---"

"----I already lost a mother aunty. I can't loose you. Don't, Please don't say that again" she hugged her before Shalini could complete her sentence as she caressed her hair.

"Ok my daughter. Now come quickly have the breakfast. Else Neil will sure scold me. I mean first he would have killed me for not making his wife eat breakfast because he personally informed me not to let you step outside this house without breakfast but now no dieing and all. So you know. And his anger you know" Shalini pouted sighing as Tiasha chuckled.