NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT!

Hey everyone! It has been awhile since I've updated this book and I know all of you have been waiting for the next chapter as well as certain scenes but there are somethings I'd like to say that has been running on my mind that needs to be addressed to all of you before taking the next step of action.

First of all, thank you guys for the 121k reads! It left me speechless when I saw the numbers and I never expected to have so many of you guys having the time to read what I just wrote. It seemed so bizarre for me to find out how a lot of you like this story a lot. So thank you, it means a lot to me.

Now for the next issue, again, I know a lot of you are waiting for the next chapter but recently I've been thinking of rewriting and editing some chapters of the book. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed working on this story and it was fun writing Nanami, the kind but hot-blooded girl and the twin sister of our knucklehead ninja, Naruto Uzumaki.

There are numerous points why I've been thinking of doing this but its mainly because there are multiple adjustments and modifications to the plot that needs to be made as well as a minor adjustment for Nanami. I'm not too sure when I'll start editing heavily on this book since I'll be busy for my second semester and will be starting college soon, which I'll be pursuing in arts if you may not have tell from the art works I posted at times in both of my books and opened an art commission book.

Anyways, all I'm saying is that the editing date for this book is indefinite knowing how unpredictable these days can be, but you can be rest assured that I'm not giving up on this book and neither will I give up the other one.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience in my part for making you guys wait so long for an update but I hope you can understand the decision that I must make for this book.

So bye and stay awesome!😊 Peace out!✌️