•32•

"Until we brought you back."

Strong Woman✔︎

𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──────◍─── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

"Everybody wants to be my, Enemy."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

千乂ㄥ

THE ENDLESS, Tears never stop streaming on those eyes, knowing how much he failed to protect his love ones. Tanjiro silently cried himself out in order to obtained the pain on his chest.

He lost his younger sister as well as losing you. The young slayer keep blaming himself for only one mistake he had.

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro!" Muichiro catch up behind him, tapping his back in order to calm him down.

"I-i lost nezuko.." He said with a crack voice gripping a hold on his nichirin blade.

"No! Look!" He said forcing his face to look behind, the unexpected thing was standing infront of him seeing his younger sister.

Nezuko, The demon girl manage to conquer the sun, she didn't turn into an ashes or dust. Due to his happiness the young slayer run to his sister giving him a warm hugged, his tears didn't stop there knowing how much he wanted to save his sister at all cost.

While their all happy to see nezuko was alive, Mitsuri on the other hand was silently crying holding a pair of sunglasses on her hands, gripping it on her grasp. She took a deep breath walking her way towards at tanjiro and the others, their attention went to lock at mitsuri seeing her endless tears. She held the glasses to tanjiro.

He gasped recognising the sunglasses clearly that thing was their sensei's eyewear"Tanjiro-kun. (Y/n)-Sama told me to give this to you.."

He grabbed it gently away from the love pillar's hand staring at it.

"W-why? Is sensei okay? I know she will kill those demons once she regained conciousness-"

"No. That wasn't the case.." Mitsuri mumbled with sad look.

"What do you mean?" Muichiro invaded their conversation having a worried look on his face.

"(Y/n)-sama was no longer human once we saw her again."

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱