Will You Forgive Me?

'Now wheres that white haired...he must be somewhere near.'

I look around outside the cafeteria and see Kim Deokgu outside in the garden with a blackened character.

'What's that blackened character doing?'

I hide near to the window enough to hear them talking from the inside.

"So what do you want?" Kim Deokgu says.

"W-well...I...um..." the blackened stutters.

"I cant be here all day."

"I like you!!"

'A confession. Should've known, thought it was some random fanboy threatening him.'

"I dont even know you. Not even your name."

"W-well my name is-!"

"Do you think that would be enough for me to say yes?"

"I..."

"Then I'll be going." Kim Deokgu walks away not looking back with a cold face.

'How harsh.'

"Its because of Myung-Hee right..." the blackened tells him with a shaky voice.

"That stupid blueberry? Ha, only a stupid person would fall for her." He says proudly.

'You mean yourself.'

"...I get it. You like her."

"Do you not understand? I told you I-"

"Its because of her our love cant continue! She the reason why! Dont worry! I'll make sure she'll never!!"

'How cliche.'

Slap

I then hear  loud noise, I slowly peek through the window as I see Deokgu's hand on the air.

"Take a rejection. Just because I'm friends with her dosent mean I like her. Just like you and your child hood friend."

"What are you...?"

"I'm going now. Dont ever talk to me again." He walks away with his hair flowing with the wind with a cool face.

'Is he trying to act cool.'

"Oi."

"Eek...!" I look behind me and see Kim Deokgu looking at me.

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"W-well...um-"
'Who would enjoy a show with you on it.'

"Why were you following me. Did Myung-Hee tell you to."

"N-no of course not!"

"Then why were you looking for me."

"Its cause I want to apologize. I probably did something to piss you off- I just want to-"

"You want to apologize?"

"Yes...I did something bad that it made you hate me and I...I want to say sorry, I'm sorry if I did something. I just want to get along with you and-"

"Why?"

"Huh?"
'What is he talking about?'

"Why do you want to get along with me?"

"Oh, it's because I want to be your friend.."

"Alright."

"Huh?"

"Ill forgive you, if you tell me why you want us to be your friend."

"Well- it's because you guys are nice and cool..."

"But isnt it weird."

'How annoying..'

"How you treat other people like air except us 6. Weird isnt it? Dont tell me, your trying to gain popularity?"

'Every single character are annoyingly smart.'
"You got it all wrong! You guys are different..."

"Ha?" He looks at me with disbelief.

"You guys looked like a group of friends who cares for each other. So I just want to know what it feels like being your friend."

"Is that it?"

"Y-yes..."
'He's probably like this because of Hye-Jin.'

Hye-Jin were good friends with Myung-Hee and the other male leads.

"Hye-Jin! Over here!" Myung-Hee said.

Myung-Hee was delighted to have Hye-Jin as a friends until.

"I got close with all the 4 hot guys, thanks to Myung-Hee." Hye-Jin brags.

"Woah! So jealous~"

'Yes, yes. You all should praise me.' Myung-Hee thought to herself proudly.

"Shes a bit annoying though, she always ruins the moment every single time."

"What do you mean?"

"Like when Jae-sun and I almost kissed, Myung-Hee came all of the sudden and interrupted me!"

"What!? She's probably jealous that you made Jae-sun like you."

"Well it's ok, since I only just used her to get close to those guys. I'd say it was worth it." She chuckles.

"So there was never a moment you liked me?" Myung-Hee walks in the room as she looks at her with disbelief.

"M-myung-Hee! Let me explain-!" Hye-Jin said.

"I dont want to hear words from u anymore. Dont ever talk to me again. Get out of my sight."

"Myung-Hee..." Hye-Jin approaches her face with her hand as Myung-Hee slaps it away.

"Didnt you hear me? Get, Out of my sight. I dont want to torture my eyes because of some trash." She said looking at her with disappointment and disgust.

"..." Hye-Jin clenches her hand and scoffs. "You were annoying anyways. And also, yes. There was no moment I even liked you. Not even a change of speck. Come on, let's go."

"Y-yes Hye-Jin..." Hye-Jin's friend says as she walks away with Hye-Jin.

The door close shut, as Myung-Hee began to tear up and cry.

She wipes her tears continuously
"I'm so s-stupid...Why did I think we were close..I'm stupid...dumb.."

The door opens again.

"Why are you back!? I thought I said-"

Myung-Hee turns around as she sees the 5 boys looking at her with pity.

They eventually confront Hye-Jin and everything went away like wind. Hye-Jin ignored them and never talked to each other ever again.

'How amazing are these characters.' I thought to myself.

"How am I supposed to trust you?" He says.

'You should ask yourself that.'
"I dont interact with other people except you guys."

"What if you're lying right now? And you actually have friends and you're just hiding it."

'Just trust me dumbass'
"B-but...I'm not.."

I hold my desire trying to punch this guy.

"That sounds suspicious." He says.

'This asshole..'
"Just trust me already dumbass! I'm acting nice already and begging you! What more do you want-?'

"..."

"..."
'Hah, shit.'

If your thinking I made a typo, its it actually. I'm using both ( ' ) ( " ) to indicate shes saying and thinking it the same time. Pretty smart isnt it? Goodnews. I think, I'll be posting chapters every Wednesday or Thursday. It really depends if I have free time. So yea. Dont look forward at Wednesday or Thursday cause I'll probably not do it.