It was me this time

6ix9ine x son! male reader

I'm try to include one of his kids he has like 2 which surprised me

4-6 age

ot 2 more request to do after this one so not reading so i can sleep

6ix9ine POV

I sat on my bed going through Instagram before hearing something breaks, my dad mode instantly turned on as I got up and grabbed a shirt and walked down the stairs to the noise.

"Oh no, daddy's going to kill us" I heard Saraiyah "you take the blame" she said "no, I did yesterday" (name) said.

I huffed as I went to the kitchen where the argument was taking place. A vase in front of their feet "Do not move!" I exclaimed as I saw the glass surrounding them.

"(name) did it!" she pointed her finger at my son "no, I didn't!" he yelled at her "stop!" I grabbed some shoes near the door and put them on before going to the toddlers and picking them up.

They tried to hit the other will they was in my arms "stop" I demanded as I set them on the couch and watch as they look at each other with hatred.

"No fighting or timeout" I said as they started stick their tongue out to the other, I went to grab a broom and dustpan as I left them in the living room alone.

Readers POV

I sat on the couch mad at Saraiyah "Haha, you got in trouble" she laughed at me "no, I'm not" I said back to her "well he's going to be mad when you do this" I looked at her to see the glass cup dad gave me on the floor broken.

My eyes widen as tears threaten to come out "what was that?"  he yelled as he rushed out of the closet with the broom and dustpan before seeing the cup.

"(full name)" I tried my best to keep calm in front of him as he looked at me pissed "but-" I was about to explain "timeout" he said making me bit my lips to keep in my tears as I walked up to our room.

Saraiyah giggled discreetly; I want revenge but right now I just wanted to cry myself to sleep. I climbed onto the seat in the corner and instantly got two plans.

Either I tell dad and have him watch the security cameras that he always talks about, or I knock something over and make it seem like it was Saraiyah. 

I wanted revenge, so I waited as minutes went by and thought about what is most valuable, his shoes and new jacket.

I looked around the room before seeing paint, I sneak into his room and put paint on his stuff, but I need to get through him and Saraiyah.

"I'm leaving, so no fighting and don't leave this room, your momma will be here in a few to watch y'all" he said to me before leaving the room.

Enough time to cut his shoes and jacket before painting it. I wait to hear the car leave before getting up and grabbing stuff from our arts and craft station in our room.

I grab glitter dad brought for Saraiyah and some of her pony stickers before tip toeing to his room. I open it to see a huge room with a big bed and a TV and so much stuff.

I walked to the closet and saw his new shoes in their box, but way from his other shoes. I grab a box and open it to see red shoes, I grabbed scissors and cut the strings and soles of the shoes.

I take glitter and pour it inside of the shoe, I placed a sticker on the tongue of the shoe before moving over to the next shoe, I grabbed that and did the same before going through 4 shoes in few minutes.

I quickly see what I did and tried to find his new jacket; he must be wearing it. I grabbed the remaining glitter in the bottle and spilled it all over the shoes before putting more stickers on the shoes.

I leave everything as I hear my mom enter the house "Hey, Saraiyah" I heard as I run towards my room and sit back into the chair.

The door opens few minutes later "hey, why are you in trouble?" she asked "I got in trouble for something Saraiyah did" she heard the sadness in my voice "that's unfair" she said.

"Did you talk to your daddy?" she asked "he didn't let me" I say as I crossed my arms. She turned me around and looked at me directly into my face "that's not fair" she said.

I didn't think for a moment about fairness "it's not?" I asked "It's not, you need to say your side of the story" she said as she sat down on the floor and pulled me into her lap.

"What happened?" She said, I explained the story but not my plan part "yes, you need to talk to your daddy" she said as I wished I did before put paint and glitter on his shoes.

I nodded my head before getting back into the chair "I'm sorry, baby" she said as she got up "I will talk to daddy" she walked out with phone in hand before I started panicking.

I bit my lips and started to get anxious about the situations I put myself into.

Time went by before daddy came back "I got food" he said as he entered my room, I got out of my seat and slowly walked downstairs to the kitchen where I saw Saraiyah eating.

Mcdonald's was on the table, and I got in the seat across from her where my happy meal was, I opened it before I heard a loud slam off a door.

I looked at Saraiyah before looking at the stairs, our pissed dad stormed downstairs with a pair of one of his new shoes covered in glitter and paint "Saraiyah" he said as he approached the table "I didn't do that" she said.

"You're the only one who has these stickers" he said as he took a sticker off of the tongue of the shoe, I kept eating my food before guilty hit me.

I bit my lips as I felt bad for what I did "dad, I'm sorry, I did it" I blurted out before covering my mouth "I did it because I was mad that you believe I broke the glass when I didn't" I lowered my head.

"I wanted you to be mad at Saraiyah so I wouldn't be the only one in trouble" he was still pissed "thank you for telling the truth, but you do know you're grounded for a month?" I huffed as I knew that was coming.

I put my head down "I love you still, but you got to face the consequence of your actions" we continued to eat before he started my punishment once the clock hit the hour.

I sat in my room for a month reading and knowing that I needed to plan out better plans then what I did.

The End

That one was kinda of lame but I had 0 idea of wtf I was doing lol

Bye 2 more to go