p.3

I finally got round to updating this. Wooo go me!

~~~

Wanda and Agatha were sitting on the couch looking through lots of magazines, while Emma slept upstairs.

"And you don't have a song?" Agnes prods. "Nothing special you played a your wedding?"

Wanda thinks for a moment before shaking her head with a slightly forced smile. "No, Nothing special."

"I'll just loan you some records then." Agnes grins, skimming over more pages of the magazine.

"So we've got music covered, decor, wardrobe." Agnes lists, as Wanda takes notes.

"Oh!" Agnes suddenly exclaims, getting Wanda's attention. "What about seduction techniques?" She smirks, sending Wanda a wink.

"Oh, I have those." Wanda grins back, writing down more notes.

Agnes chuckles. "Of course you do."

"Just out of curiosity, what does it say?" Wanda asks, peering over at the pages.

"That you should stumble when you walk into a room, so he can catch you." Agatha tells her, reading of the page excitedly. "It's romantic!"

"Any other tricks?" Wanda waves the suggestion off.

"You could point out that the death rate of single men is twice that of married men." Agatha smirks, a glint of mischief in her eye.

Wanda copies her smirk. "Now that's romantic."

They both laugh, until the phone starts ringing.

Wanda jumps from the couch, picking up the phone quickly before it woke up Emma.

"Vision resistance." Wanda greets.

"Wanda, darling." Visions voice comes through from the other end of the phone.

"Vision, sweetheart." Wanda face morphs into a wide grin at the sound of her husbands voice.

"Listen, about tonight-" Vision starts in a hurried whisper.

"Don't worry dear. I have everything under control." Wanda assures him, winking at Agnes who returns with a thumbs up.

Vision sighs in relief. "Oh, well, that is a relief. I must confess, I'm really rather nervous."

Wanda's face furrows slightly in confusion. "Nervous?" She asks. "Whatever for?"

"Well you know darling, I still get a little tongue-tied." Vision admits, lowering his voice even further so Wanda could just about hear it on the other end of the phone.

"Vis." Wanda smiles, a small blush creeping up on her cheeks. "After all this time..."

"There's an awful lot riding on this one, Wanda." Vision tells her seriously. "If tonight doesn't go so, I think this could be the end."

Wanda's smile fades rapidly. "Well it's just one night. There's no need to get dramatic." She tells him worriedly.

"Look, I think the best course of action is to impress the wife." Vision explains, talking about the dinner with his boss and his boss's wife.

"And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband." Wanda flips his answer, talking about their anniversary.

Agnes gives her another supportive a thumbs up, which Wanda returns.

"Glad to know we're both on the same page." Vision smiles. "How's Emma?"

"She's a little fussy. I put her down for a nap and she had a little strop about it. I just think the move has unsettled her." Wanda tells her husband, glancing up the staircase.

"Well, I'll be home later darling. Give Emma a kiss from me." Vision smiles to himself.

"Will do." Wanda smiles, before hanging up the phone.

"Well, I think I better go." Agnes stands up from the couch. "You have much to prepare!"

"Yes, thank you so much for your help Agnes." Wanda takes her hands in Agnes's.

"Your most welcome, dear." Agnes grins, before walking to the front door.

"See you later, Toots!" She calls, before walking out and shutting the door behind her.

Wanda starts to get the house ready for the evening, before she hears Emma from upstairs.

Wanda abandons the cutlery on the table and makes her way up the stairs, into the toddlers bedroom where Emma was crying.

"You're not a happy girl today, are you sweetheart?" Wanda coos, walking over and picking up her unsettled daughter from the bed.

"I know it's all a bit strange, but you'll get used to it." Wanda assures her, picking up Emma's doll and handing it to her.

After Emma had calmed down, Wanda gets her dressed into a cute little dress and stockings, before carrying Emma downstairs so she could continue to cook, while keeping an eye on her.

"Mama, I wan food." Emma shouts to her Mother, as she places Emma on the living room floor with her toys.

"Mama will get you some food in just a second, sweetheart." Wanda assures her, as she hurriedly turns off the stove that was burning the cake.

"Ok, so no cake." Wanda sighs in annoyance, looking at the burnt sponge.

She closes the oven door with her powers, and uses her magic to make a cheese sandwich for Emma.

"There you go, sweetheart." Wanda places the plate in front of the toddler, before hurrying back to the kitchen.

"Tank ou, Mama." Emma thanks politely, taking bites of her sandwich in between playing.

~~~

Wanda had been in the kitchen for nearly an hour now, and Emma was starting to get bored. She also really needed the toilet.

Emma decided to walk into the kitchen and try to get her mothers attention.

"Mama?" Emma asks, pulling on the bottom of Wanda's dress.

"What is it, sweetie?" Wanda asks, making plates fly into the cupboard as she tries to do too many things at once.

"I nee to go potty." Emma tells her mother, swinging her hips from side to side as she clutches onto Wanda's dress.

"Okay, Emma. Let's go, good girl for telling me." Wanda picks up the small girl and takes her to the bathroom, helping her do her business, before hurrying back into the kitchen.

~~~

Vision was coming home at 7:30 and it was 7:00 now, which was Emma's bedtime.

Wanda had set the scene for the dinner. Well dinner consisting of a chocolate strawberry cut three ways. She just needed to get changed, and then she was ready for the big night.

"Night, night, sweetheart." Wanda kisses Emma's forehead after reading her a story.

"Where's Daddy?" Emma asks sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

Wanda puts Emma's pacifier in her mouth, before sighing. "Daddy is coming home soon, he had to work later. But you will see him in the morning."

"I wan Daddy to say na night." Emma whines, sniffing slightly.

"I know you do Emmy." Wanda runs her hand down Emma's cheek softly. "But Daddy can't tonight, ok. The quicker you fall to sleep, the quicker you can see him." Wanda bribes.

Emma nods, laying down under the covers.

"Night, Emma baby." Wanda whispers before leaving the room quietly and closing the door behind her.

Time to get ready.

Hope you all enjoyed that slightly shorter chapter!