Thirteen | Date

**do the pictures and videos I put at the top every chapter show up for you?

1 month later

Today I'm going on a date. I know shocking. Rose has been bothering me to get out more so I'm doing this to shut her up.

Over the weeks of me being here, me and Xavier have gotten closer and I can say we're good friends now. I might even call him one of my best friends along with Rose, Leilani, and Carter. But I'd never admit that to him as I don't need his ego to be boosted.

Right now while I do my makeup at my vanity, Xavier lays on my bed while scrolling through his phone. He's here to give opinions that I won't listen to.

This guy Rose has set me up with is supposed to be taking me to some fancy overpriced restaurant. As soon as I heard free fancy food I agreed. It you haven't noticed I like free food.

I'm definitely going to wear a red dress but I don't know if red heels with it would be too much. I don't plan for this date to go further than a single date so I'm wearing the heels. I have literally no one to be trying to impress anyways.

I can't be bother to do much more so I just put on light make up and leave my hair straight but curled at the bottoms

I can't be bother to do much more so I just put on light make up and leave my hair straight but curled at the bottoms. I opted to leave my chest bare by not wearing any necklaces. To make up for that I picked out a random black purse.

I stand in front of my body mirror while fixing the dress. When I turn around to ask for Xavier's opinion (that I won't listen to) he's already staring at me.

"Is this okay?" I ask him not meeting his eyes as I can't handle eyesight with certain people.

He turns his phone off before sit up and heading towards me. I turn around to look at myself again in the mirror. Through the mirror I can see him walk slowly towards me, his eyes searching my body frantically.

"And where are you going dressed like this?" I swear he has the worst memory.

"A date. I told you this already," rolling my eyes I continue, "Rose wouldn't stop bugging me about it so I finally agreed to it."