015 :: OUCH, THATS GONNA LEAVE A MARK.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER FIFTEEN...!

!

❝ SEASON TWO ❞

❝ SEASON TWO ❞

JENNIE, JJ, and Penelope stood around Spencer at his desk, all with their faces full of utter confusion.

He was trying to show them some physics magic trick, but really no one except him understood it.

"Nothings happening?" JJ spoke.

"Sh! Watch!"

That's when the object on the table went flying into the air.

However, timing couldn't have been unluckier, as Emily Prentiss had just walked through the door, resulting into her getting hit in the head by the object.

"Ow! What?"

"I'm so sorry, Emily!" Spencer quickly apologized, as JJ, Jennie, and Penelope laughed.

"What was that?"

"Don't you recognize a rocket when you see one?" Penelope asked.

"I-I was merely a physics law. I didn't mean to-"

"Ooh! Show me!"

Jennie laughed, moving over to make room for Emily behind Spencer's chair.

"Okay, uh turn around."

"Turn around?"

"Yep." Jennie sighed, pressing her lips into a thin line as she turned.

"He's not gonna show you how it's done." JJ spoke.

"A magician doesn't reveal his secrets."

"Magician─ I thought you said it was physics?" Emily questioned.

"PhysicsMagic." The man told her, a small smile on his face.

"Trust me, it will not do you any good to argue with him." Penelope told Emily.