Chapter- 40 first date

Author's POV

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Sanjay wrapping his hands around her waist from back.

"Just thinking what to wear tomorrow", she replied holding his hands and leaning on his chest.

"Don't stress yourself, wear which is comfortable to you. You don't need to impress me by your clothes as I am already impressed", he said with a smile.

"Then I will wear simple jeans", she replied making eye contact.

...

The next morning Sanvi wore a simple black shirt with black jeans paring with white sneakers. She tied her hair in a high pony, putting light makeup she completed getting ready.

"Hot", Vedha exclaimed as Sanvi entered the living room.

"Bye girls", said Sanvi with a wink. Taking her sling bag she went to parking lot of the apartment where Sanjay is waiting for her.

Sanjay is standing leaning on his car waiting for her. He wore a black shirt paring with cream color trouser wearing sunglasses.

"Hello, waiting for me", she asked as she reached him.

"No, I am waiting for my girlfriend who is very slow in every aspect", he teased.

"Am I slow", she pouted.

"No darling, I am just joking by the way why are you so beautiful", said he playfully.
She smiled shyly and climbed the car.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Start with breakfast my dear", he replied and started the car. Soon they reached the restaurant where Sanjay planned breakfast.

They entered restaurant together while holding hands when Manager and the staff are waiting for them to welcome. All the waitress of the restaurant are looking at her enviously.

"But Sanjay why there are no one here?" She asked doubtfully settling down on the chair.

"Because I booked the whole restaurant", he replied lightly.

"Are you crazy?", Why you booked whole restaurant.

"I just want to have some private time with you", he said and pinched her nose.

"Being rich is very grateful you can do whatever you want", she said sarcastically for which he just smiled.

Two waitress came to take order wearing skirts. One girl is behaving normally while another one is lossened her neck button showing her cleavage, she has short hair and good looks.

"Good morning Mr. Saho", she greeted him ignoring Sanvi.

Another girl handed the menu card to Sanvi.

"It's your order today", said Sanjay smiling at Sanvi.

"You also know that I am not picky, I can eat whatever you order", she said lightly fixing her gaze on that short hair girl who is looking at Sanjay seductively.

She is trying to seduce him, Sanvi mentally rolled her eyes.

"I can suggest you the best dish Mr. Saho", short hair girl said"

Sanjay ignored her and ordered what Sanvi likes to eat.

"Miss. July? right..!", Sanvi called her glancing at her name badge on her chest.

"Yeah", she replied indifferently.

"Don't come here again", Sanvi said nonchalantly.

July scoffed and went out with other waitress.