|| 41 ||

CHAPTER - 41
-THE HANGOUT-

•°~°•

A R U S H I

There were two girls sitting on the couch. One girl's half face was visible whereas the other one's only red hair,“Hey, girls. Look who we have here." The girls turned their heads. They were gorgeously beautiful. They were twins; the red head was having thin lips and her eyes were light blue while the other girl with dark brown hair was having hazel-colored eyes, she was really pretty among both.

I waved at them shyly,“H-Hi. I am Arushi." They chuckled,“cool name, woman." The red-haired girl stated in a weird accent. “You're really pretty." The other girl said calmly, she came and hugged me. I hesitated at first then did the same.

Maybe they were opposite, red hair was cheerful or bully, probably and the hazel eye one was calm.

“Hey, come here." I sat on the couch with the dark brown haired girl. “Hey, myself Hazel.", She said. “Your name suits you." I complimented her. “Thanks." She giggled. “And I am Emma." The red head girl, I mean Emma introduced forwarding her hand for a handshake which I returned then retreated my hand back.

“So, wine or coffee?" Isabelle asked. “Wine," said Emma. “Here wine too." Hazel snorted. “Coffee." I blurted out. “Oh come on, have some wine." They insisted. “Yeah, you should." Isabelle too spoke. ”mm..okay."

“You didn't say you also wanted to drink coffee." I raised my eyebrows at Isabelle when she came back with the tray of drinks. “oh no.. it's not for me. It is for your bodyguard. He must be freezing outside as the wind is blowing quite a lot today." We nodded. I internally smirked,'Why all this care indicating something else ? He helps her, she helps him. Eehe.. something something..!'

“In which University are you studying right now or online schooling ? Sorry but actually Isabelle has not told us much about you except you are an Indian who is new here and her neighbour. So now when we are friends, we need to discover everything about you." Emma queried.

Isabelle too entered at the perfect time and took her place opposite Hazel and I. I cleared my throat before starting,“So. I am Arushi Khanna. I am gonna start my final year, really soon. And I am married. My husband works here so I shifted here with him. Anything else you want to know about me?"

“Woh, you're a little young to get married. Anyways, what's your husband's name ?" Emma asked, raising an eyebrow, questioning through it. “His name is Randhir. Randhir Malhotra." The both twins gasped loudly. “DO YOU MEAN, RANDHIR MALHOTRA ? The great Randhir Malhotra, himself ?" Emma exclaimed, making me flinch. “Y-Yeah."

“Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I can not believe it. Girl you are so lucky, you got him. Randhir Malhotra, the most hot, sexy, handsome, young business tycoon. I never knew Indian men can be this hot and hunky." She literally drooled. I narrowed my eyes feeling slightly jealous. He was husband, after knowing also how she could say those words. 

I calmed myself, gulping a big sip of my wine, remembering what Isabelle warned earlier.

“How many times you have been with him in his bed ?" First I didn't get what they meant until I received a wink from both twins. I cringed,“u-uh no. I-umm..we have never been in bed that way." My cheeks were feeling warm.

“Holy fudges, how ? If I was you, I would have jumped on him on our first night. God..he would be so sexy without clothes. Damn." Hazel squealed. I glared at her but she didn't notice. Isabelle was pleading with me through her eyes. How badly I wanted to rip both of their heads ! SIGH, control Arushi.

I poured more wine in my glass and didn't have any idea where this boldness came from. Hehe..!

N O A H
(ARUSHI'S BODYGUARD)

It had been more than three or four hours but yet Isabelle had not come out to take the cup. It was quite great of her to get me coffee as it was quite cold out here. It was already so late. How much more time will these girls take ?

I heard loud laughs,and the door opened. The sound was now louder. Two twin girls but with different eyes and hair colors. “Ehehe..such a lucky bitch.",“yeah..!".

“It was fun. Bye..!" One of them purred at me. I crunched my nose with disgust.  They were drunk, completely drunk. Suddenly Isabelle came out of her house stumbling all over her way,“Bye sluts. Don't get any man tonight, or maybe you can. Te he..!" Great, she was too drunk.

What about Madam ? Was she also drunk? Oh no. I had never handled a drunk woman ever in my life. “Hey, handsome." Isabelle somehow managed to lean against the door frame after slipping for god knows how many times. She kissed her lips,“you're so hot and huge." I raised an eyebrow at her and smirked.

She was somehow adorable for me from the first day I laid my eyes on her.

She rubbed her eyes and half hugged me,“uh..I am so sleepy. Take your madam. I'm gonna sleep." She yawned. The clear smell of alcohol hit my nostrils.

I held her as she was about to pass out. I took her in my arms and found madam lying on the couch with her one leg on the head board. Nah..I couldn't handle both of the ladies in this situation. I decided to call Randhir sir.

I opened a room which was someone's bedroom. Perhaps, Isabelle's. I placed her in the bed and went out to make a call with sir.

“Hello..!" Randhir sir spoke.
“Sir, madam is drunk. Can you come and take her, please ?" I informed him.
“Oh shit. Okay. Be there. I am coming."

He hung up almost instantly. I stood there staring at the sleeping figure, from far away. All these years I was working here and still I had never noticed her in this area. Maybe I was so into my work to realise her presence.

~to be continued~

Words : 1038

Published : 1 Apr 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Thanks for reading <3

Vote
Target : 80

Comment
(Atleast 10 comments)

Share

Follower for more

Writer,
Pratibha