Chapter 14 - Y/n

♦︎_____________♦︎____________♦︎

Warning: forced relationship 

Deep inside your subconscious you watched your surroundings play out. Your body felt numb, tingling sensations spread across your s/c skin. It was yet a sweet bliss you felt being trapped in the dark.  It was like a routine for Y/n, every morning taking an injection. It was meant to help her as he stated, she lacked B-12. 

But, it didn't seem to help the dizzy spells you had. Only making it worse and it had gotten to the point were you confronted the male who sat beside you. 

"Kakashi?" 

"Hmm? Yes, love? What's up?" 

You grabbed your spinning head, you felt drunk. You body seemed to stumble and almost give out anymore. 

"I think I need to go to a doctor. The shots haven't been helping at all. I still feel sick and dizzy." 

You leaned against the wall and looked over at your significant other or at least you have come to believe it. Kakashi leaned back into the coach and closed his book with his right hand.

"There's nothing wrong." 

There it is again you thought. The constant 'there's nothing wrong' or the 'this is for the best. you worry too much' speech. 

"I guess you are right." 

You gave a fake smile and the grey-haired male gave a raised eyebrow. Worry washed over you and you feared him. You were trapped in this house and you could only help rely on the one person who sat in front of you. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower."  

You stated and started to walk away when you heard the couch springs bounce. Footsteps shuffled toward you. 

"Care if I join." 

You knew damn well in that moment he wasn't asking. He was telling you and you internally shuddered.  Ever since your conversation about his past. He became very clingy, constantly wanting to be next to you. It became unbearable, you just wanted to sit down and read a book by yourself. But, Kakashi would come in and lay next to you. It was an unhealthy obsession and you were drowning. 

"Sure, I don't mind." 

"Good." 

Kakashi replied and held your hand leading you into the master suite.  He opened the bathroom door and turned on the water. You watched him put his hand under the water to test if any hot water came out. You twiddle your thumbs together and your hands became clammy.  You shouldn't have felt this way right? If he was my husband, shouldn't I love him? 

"Y/n?" 

You picked your head up and looked at the worried male leaning against the door frame. 

"Ah, sorry! Must have zoned out!" 

You got up and walked toward Kakashi who grabbed your hand. Kakashi turned and pulled off his navy long sleeve shirt. You watched as you could see all the scars and gashes that laid upon his white skin. He placed his top on the floor and pulled his cloth mask over his head. You saw his red orb peer over at you. Making you look away in embarrassment. 

Thats when you heard chuckling noise bounce around the room. You felt cold hands on the sides of your stomach. 

"Here let me." 

You turned and felt your shirt getting pulled off your body. 

"I-I can do it myself!" 

You shouted and grabbed your shirt and puffed out your cheeks. 

"Oh? Really? You were gawking at me for so long that-" 

"Shut up!" 

Kakashi chuckled and brought his hands to his pants. Slowly slipping the down and kicking them off to the side. You turned around and rubbed your face. You slowly pulled your shirt over your head and by the time you managed to do this. The shower door was opened and splashing noise was heard. 

"Well, you better hurry up Mrs. Hatake or the waters gonna get cold." 

Kakashi teased and you sighed. Instantly, regretting your decision to get a shower in the first place. You began to undress and turned around. The glass shower doors had collected steam and you could see Kakashi's tall figure standing there. 

You gulped and walked over to the glass door. You slid it open and stood next to him. The hot steam felt nice against your aching body. Kakashi grabbed your body and brought you in front of him. He began messaging your shoulders and slowly trailing his hand to your stomach. 

"Took you long enough." 

Kakashi whispered into your right ear, slowly nibbling at your ear lob. You tilted your head away, which angered the male behind you. 

"Look at me." 

You didn't want to turn around. You stood your ground once again and stood like this till you were forced to look at him. He glared down at you and you glared back. 

"Don't test me." 

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

Kakashi slammed you against the wall pressed his body against yours. He grabbed your face and leaned his forehead against yours. 

"I don't like your attitude lately. Always, doubting me and trying to ignore me. Maybe the medicine is starting to wear off. Maybe I need to find another way to make you stay." 

"K-Kakashi? What the hell are y-" 

"Do you think I'm stupid?!"

"P-Please stop! I-I really don't know-" 

"Don't play coy with me. Y/n. I'm not in the mood. Admit it." 

You began crying and you tried to move away. But, it was hard, for one you had been drugged up, two the hot water made it even worse, and finally you were being held by a strong man who weighed more than you. 

"I am doing this for your own good Y/n. I love you! Can't you see that? I want you so bad! Why can't you do the same! That's all I'm asking!" 

"I-I do love you but your scaring me right now! I really don't know what your talking about! I swear!" 

Kakashi leaned back up and turned off the water. Water trickled down his form and he looked down at you. 

"Then prove it." 

"Huh?" 

"Prove that you love me."